Server Suggestion REMOVE OR REWORK CRIPPLE MECHANIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: REMOVE OR REWORK CRIPPLE MECHANIC
Suggestion Description: THIS MECHANIC IS SO DUMB AND STUPID. EITHER MAKE THE SPLINT WORK BETTER AND NOT KILL U INSTANTLY OR ALLOW U TO RUN BETTER. OR NERF HOW THE CRIPPLE MAKES U A STANDING TURRET. SEEING AS YOU HAVE TO GO ALL THE WAY TO HOSPITAL OR MEDIC HEAL TO REMOVE IT.

Why should this be added?:
- NO ONE LIKES THIS IT WAS CLEARLY MADE TO BE ANNOYING AND HAS BEEN FOR YEARS
- I WAS SHOT IN THE LEG AS A YOUNG BORN AND COULD RUN BETTER THAN I CAN IN PERPHEADS.COM CRIPPLE MECHANIC
- IF MY LEGS INSTA BREAK WHEN THEYRE SHOT ONCE HAVE IT FOR THE WHOLE BODY OR NONE

What negatives could this have?:
- NONE
- STOP LEG SHOOTERS FROM KILLING PPL

Useful Images: https://media.discordapp.net/attach...436980899870/unknown.png?width=960&height=254

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wouldnt it make more sense that sprinting while crippled should damage you slightly, but when splinted the damage should stop? Instead of the other way around?

Reaction score
Wouldnt it make more sense that sprinting while crippled should damage you slightly, but when splinted the damage should stop? Instead of the other way around?
yes this would make more sense! instead of taking more damage while sprinting after applying medication(splint) to your legs!

Reaction score

Remake this with negatives as it clearly does have negatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.