-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
well it would allow more players to join at one time this may add a bit of lag

Optional additions:
-if you can't do this maybe another server
-
-

I have a ping of 150 with 60 people online. I am living in the host country Germany. More lag wouldn't be that great eh.

It's been suggested and denied before due to the reasons said above. Please also use the search bar next time you make a suggestion, :p

Let me explain why this is not possible to you like I would in /r/ELI5:

Lets take you, lewis_is_lava as an example, and a we will just call the server Rick.
There are 120 other persons online, and you may call them whatever the hell you want.
Rick, sucks at multitasking, and takes a couple of seconds to calculate simple changes, such as you asking for your character to move forward, but he also has a stupid rule, he throws all your changes on a list, so that he can go down his set of rules before he actually moves you around... but that is not all! He also goes through atleast 90 other people, who also want to move forward.
Rick is a selfish cunt, and does not ask anyone else for help with his tasks, and goes through them all by himself, taking a shit ton of time. Ending up with by the time that you moved forward you'll already be choking the chicken and shutdown the game.

tl;dr: Lag would be unbearable.

@Riekelt Then Then AyJay walks up to Chris and says "Hi", to which Chris responds with "Hey".
AyJay can either say "What's Up" or just walk away, but he just stands there staring at Chris.
Chris is left confused and has no idea what the fuck he should do.
Now if Creepis was to walk up, and take a army of Sweatervests with him and do the same thing over and over again eventually Chris will panic and die

i have 120 ping with 60 players on. 80 - 60 when ppl are offline, i live in Norway
poker-face-2.png
Should be impossible to have that low ping with 50 MB/s upload and download.
I have a ping of 150 with 60 people online. I am living in the host country Germany. More lag wouldn't be that great eh.
I wonder...

Anyway, -Support
-Support
  • More Lag
  • Another server would split the playerbase

There you go... My reasons.

Hey! Just a quick tip: Put some more effort into your suggestions, that would make people more interested.

Thread Locked
Idea has already been suggested and denied. We appreciate your input but please add more detail to your suggestions.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.