Revolver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic:

Short explanation (in notes):
-...adding some difrent kinds of revolvers

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

i think it would be nice to add another class whitin the weapond's of the server

Optional additions:

Reaction score
Yeah it would be pretty good to see a Revolver in the game. They are great weapons.

Reaction score
i would be glad for just something like Fx. a browning or just something thats 45 Cal

Reaction score
As I mention with any type of content oriented idea, content requires more things for users to download, so if you were joining for the first time, you will sit on the loading screen for even longer.

So as much as I would love to add more guns / variety of guns, it would increase our amount significantly really, plus the task of creating all the components like what was done before for what we have now. Besides as most weapons we currently use are semiautomatic, a revolver would never be a good choice to use because of the fire rate. Yes it may do a fair bit of damage, but keep in mind, we already have a Desert Eagle which can use a higher caliber than most revolvers. Revolvers primarily use a magnum round which means the length of the cartridge is longer, so the revolver (whatever one you have in mind) will probably have more penetration power, but the raw damage of the shot will be reduced. So these combined factors kinda lead it to being less than useful by our current weaponry.

Am I opposed to ever redoing what we have as weapons or anything? Not at all, just don't see it as being a useful addition/modification currently, but perhaps down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.