[SFM Poster] Illegal Operations

Reaction score
8517f2109e459f9a62df9d81a822ee86.jpg

Well, after the success of the first SFM poster I made using PERP's assets, I decided to make another one for fun and to gain more experience with creating scenebuilds, proper lighting, etc. and I think this has turned out really well!
So it looks like I'll definitely be creating more of these in the future :D

For those curious, I have a 4K render of the poster here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W9lAS8UrcAodI5r14ss43vH_H3OqdMvU/view

Reaction score
Amazing, we spoke about it in TS and I never expected it to pop out and look like this. Great work and poster!

Reaction score
Good work, for now try to work on the player models a bit otherwise its looking aight man. Good job

Reaction score
Yeah playermodels are a bit iffy. The ones from PERP contain pretty much no facial controls whatsoever so it’s mainly down to relying on posing. I’m learning how to use Blender so what I’ll do is remove the heads and replace it with the heads from higher quality models downloaded from the workshop so I can improve the quality :)

Reaction score
Imagine if people left guns, drugs and weapons lying around on tables and shit in there bases for decorations n shit, Cops would have a fucking field day after outzerging people.