[SFM Poster] Light Gear

Reaction score
6da32e3b455c6a29e7ab27443a35aaae.jpg
So it's been a while since I've done an SFM poster (and SFM stuff in general) so I decided for some practice to make another one after brainstorming a couple of ideas. With the introduction of the TFU light gear a couple of months back I thought it'd be cool to make a poster based off of a TFO in light gear. This was also an experiment with lighting as I used sfm_blackvoid and then added the lighting in manually to see what the results would look like and the final outcome looks alright with the limited amount of lights I was using. It was also quite interesting as well in the aspect that I was using an HWM version of a HL2 male as opposed to the HL2 models that PERP uses for additional control of facial features.

Hopefully, I'll be creating a few different posters or maybe even attempt to do a PERP-related animation in the coming months :D

For better image quality, I've uploaded the native 4K render of the poster here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11tIBC3Dy45SDSWHrCYIYlkX8q85K--xi/view?usp=sharing

Reaction score

Reaction score
@Adrish Super explained in another thread that he couldn't load paralake in SFM. It's just too big for SFM apparently. Someone would need to break the map down into quarters or something for it to work.

Reaction score
If I can find the models for the rest of the clothing then I’d definitely have a go at doing that. As I believe the suits are not part of the content pack from what Ayjay told me