Sgt.James

M

Reaction score
Probably one of the best police supervisors around at the moment, he has a real talent for dealing with things in a calm and proper manner. As well as this, he also takes the time to report (or aid in reporting of) those who break the rules; obviously never breaking them himself.

If @Sgt.James is interested in becoming an enforcer, he should for sure apply for it as he would be a credit to the team.

Reaction score
I appreciate your recommendation Chris as i said yesterday i do not wish to play as a Lieutenant as i rather be out in the field helping the LT keep order in the PD. As of right now the LT lacks of features that allow him to control the PD to keep it organized.

Unfortunately none of the Officers really listen to any of the Sgts or Lts orders which usually ends in the situation stated above....

Reaction score
I honestly couldn't agree more, I was once being arrested by James and I was being a real pain denying my guilt and such. Yet he surprisingly remained very calm and patient. I was very pleasantly surprised, to say the least.

Reaction score
I like how sgt.James was arresting me before. It was at Projex, I was raiding someone at Projex and he randomly popped up with a lot of cops, knowing what I did. Impossible to say that I didn't do it. Stayed calm when my game crashed, he just waited till I rejoined and told me to come to the PD. Great roleplayer overall.