Tom Hill

M

Reaction score
@Tom Hill has almost completely changed from his previous attitude. He always reports players who break the rules and is starting to post more action requests; ingame his conduct is now brilliant, nothing like it used to be - he enjoys all degrees of passive roleplay, such as running a restaurant, law firm and store, and is clearly one of the most skilled roleplayers in the community.

Furthermore, recently @GraveDinosaur, with the permission of those involved, allowed @Tom Hill to do the investigation side of things in a few reports while supervised and nobody had needed to intervene as they were done exceptionally well.

Regrettably, Tom has a bad history in the community and although he is improving I think it will take a little more time to prove to people that he is going to remain a good player, but as soon as that time comes I see no reason against him becoming an enforcer.

I am sure @Sgt.James, @FedorableTheSequel and @GraveDinosaur will harmoniously agree.

Reaction score
If you're this far down, the only way is the way up.

Trying to get some footage of tom hill's actions but site keeps fucking up

Last edited:
Reaction score
Whilst Tomfoolery is still a present and real threat to our society I would agree that there has been a noticeable attitude change for the better.

Reaction score
I always got along with Tom quite well but he recently did change his attitude towards the server and its rules for the better.

Reaction score
Ever since earning the rank of Corporal within the PLPD, I feel that I am more competent and trusted within the PLPD. Thanks lads.

Reaction score
I don't know him all that well, but after he beat me in that competition a couple of months ago and I found out he got an AWP out of it, I feel like stabbing him.

Deleted member 5193

He's changed himself even since the time I joined PH. When I first joined, and I saw his messages in OOC, I thought he was some 13 year old with mummy's credit card. Now, I've gotta admit I do like him. Really decent guy to talk to, pretty easy to get on with.

Reaction score
fWcMu29.jpg

37719288.jpg

rat

Reaction score
Tom hill, a true legend. Drove his car into the back of an ambulance and killed all 4 people inside!