Share your encounters with the police

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date
Reaction score
I was in Oddesa once visiting my friends who study there (been 3 years), they have driving license and bought a car but what happened is some thief stole the car plate and texted my friend back "if you want it back , pay for it"

Reaction score
why would you ever want to pay the thief, when you can go to any licensed car shop/dmv or similar and get new plates for like 25 euros

Reaction score
OH I'm sorry I didn't mention the part when they called the thief to meet them at some place to arrange the deal but got beaten up lmao

Deleted member 1235

Oi mate did he have a licence for that glass bottle!

Deleted member 1235

I guess the dumb ratings are by those who got busted by plpd sweaters :sorry:

(Or in Andiis case a 2003 US led military coalition)

Reaction score
got stopped at the airport on the way home because i looked too much like an illegal immigrant xd
my autismo brother went sicko mode on him

Reaction score
I was robbed at knife point and lost about £200 pounds worth of items (Speaker and Phone), I managed to dash and sprint about 10 mintues to my house, I arrived home, called the police and sat down with my parents that thought I lied about being robbed, apon Officers and a Detective arriving to the house my Parents realised the severity and realised I wasn't messing about. I spoke to the detective and the officers and mentioned there was a corner shop camera that could of caught my mugger. I was then left to worry about going outside for a bit until I gained the confidence to walk around again in the same area I got robbed. Its been 2 years and the police haven't done anything else besides ask more questions and waste my time. Of course now I don't care about my things, I just don't want to die and become a knife crime statistic.

Second time at knife point I wasn't robbed, Just warned and told to 'Fuck off the ends' No police involved in that situation though.

My most recent encounter was with the police Today attempting to get my phone to see if I've been involved in a incident within my school regarding someone having an instagram page directed at themselves by another individual that edits their face onto racist/extremeist political figures and Nazi's, of course I had nothing and it didn't esculate to the phone search.

Reaction score
I have no license and I drove behind a police car even though I blocked a parked police car aswell, THUG LIFE

Reaction score
It was around 5 at night when I woke up to a load noise, I get out my bed when my door gets kicked down and 2 officers rush in and start screaming "everone on the ground" So afther the SWAT team cleared the house. Five detectives come in and tell us what's going on. They then went around looking and taking our stuff in the house, including my phone, 3 laptops, and some other stuff. I found out my older brother was arrested and few months in court go by, we got the bad news he was guilty and charged with armed robbery. Really sad he got 5 years. He made some bad friends that got him in big trouble.

Reaction score
nah its just a kid sitting on his arse "roleplaying" as he is a methhead and doesn't know shit

Reaction score
I shot officer Kyle Dinkheller with my rifle in 1998 for stopping me over a tail light. good times.
41c87785ed.png

I was also detained and searched for showing someone my poppers because the twat thought they were illegal (he took them btw)

Reaction score
Update I was high last night and was being tailed by 3 separate police cars because we went to a drive thru and there was a police car behind us and we stunk of weed after weleft we got followed plus I was driving really slow and they could easily have overtaken so it was weird how 3 separate cars followed me for like half an hour. Scariest shit ever I would have been fucked if we got pulled over.

Reaction score
Title says it all. Preferably with video or pics.

Some context for those who don't have me on snapchat

Basically I'd managed to convince these guys to go from trying to taze me for saying I'll stab them with a knife in my flat and waving it at them, to getting taken away without cuffs, not get arrested or charged and even allowed to pack a bag first :booty:

Don't do a @bobo just talk it out :booty:
you're an absolute fucking idiot