Share your encounters with the police

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date
Reaction score
I was in my uncles car last year in Ukraine, we were driving at night to his house when suddenly the police try to pull us over.
And I was worried because A. Its Ukraine B. My uncle looks like hes in the mafia lol
So they pull us over, pointing flashlights in everyones eyes and after a very short talk, they said that they pulled us over because the left lamp on the license plate isnt working.. Smh

Reaction score
Got pulled over for talking to my mate in his car about McDonald’s at 1 in the morning and it looked like a drug deal also had a few occasions where we were drunk in my mates flat and his neighbours called the police because of the amount of noise, we didn’t let them in so they couldn’t find any drugs.

Reaction score
did 70 in a 30 past an unmarked police bmw suv that was filled up with armed response guys at 4am. they thought i was a crim as a bolo was out for a green renault.

they called me a few names and they let me go. fun night would do it again

Reaction score
i dont really have any negative experience of run ins with police, except one thing. Dutch people will know.
092513Rollerbank-009.jpg

(Not my pic, but i have the exact same bike)

If you dont understand(((american))) If you're under 18 but above 16 you can get a moped license. most people get vespas and similar scooters but some including me buy racer bikes/enduros with 50CC and tune them into oblivion. Police randomly and secretly place speed tests around corners of schools n busy areas because the ones with blue license plates(No helmet) may only go like 25 and yellow license plates may go 45.
which is absolutely retarded law because im only allowed on cycle paths outside the town/cities and you cant expect me to go 45 where people drive 50-60 xd
checking if it un-restricted?

Reaction score
checking if it un-restricted?
yeah, if they go like 5kmh above the legal limit you get a fine ranging from 60-250 euros, you're not allowed to drive it anymore until you get it checked by the vehicles department which also costs like 60 euros.

its weird, you get a fine that it CAN go fast, but it doesnt mean you drive that fast

Last edited:
Reaction score
Haven't had any encounters even after getting my license thankfully. Though, we did get pulled over by police just as we exited Marxloh (@Cole typisch) when I didn't have my license back then and we were immediately asked if we did any drugs or drank any alcohol as my dad went 65kph, 15 over the limit. We were just going back in a hurry because we got some medicine for our mom and I had a döner that was getting cold lol.

Either way I did have some Police encounters in Turkey. There has been tighter security after the coup. Police/Border control checked for my passport 2 times on a night when we drove home out of the airport. They let me go immediately after seeing my German passport and Turkish name so that's nice I guess, everyone else took a while longer.

Reaction score
Don't have a license and got pulled to the side of the road for a vehicle check (I wasn't the driver). They noticed I had no belt and gave me a fat $175 ticket.
6e63e41ad8.jpg

these fucks are allowed to give out tickets even tho they're not cops.

Last edited:
Reaction score
a female cop came up to us while me and 2 other friends are on "rollie bridge" this is where all kids after school went to have a underage smoking sesh, myself being 15 at the time was not smoking but my 2 15 year olds mates happen to be smoking, anyway the female cop basically comes up asking our ages and they lied, then told us to leave nicely as the area was know for people doing drugs and making alot of noise

Also when I was 8 a other 8 year old stole my BMX so I called 999 not knowing their is a non emergency number, about 30 mins later way after I got my bike back a cop showed up, and a shat my self.

Reaction score
An police officer tried to check my bag once and I said no and they said yes and I said no and they said yes then I said yes and they found a jotter and a jacket

Reaction score
I and my cousins bought 5 grams and went to one of the parks to smoke ended up neighbors calling cops for "making noise" (at this point we were so high) . 2 cops came and we started talking and we actually forgot the bag of the weed in front of him at the branch but they were 2 good cops and told us to leave nicely

Reaction score
I was riding in the back of the car with our dad driving, we were going to karting at 8:30am on a Saturday (don't ask) and we experienced what could only be described as the shortest traffic stop ever, we got stopped, cop looked at dads license for 2 seconds and let us go

Also we were once heading home from a party with a hire driving our car (popular thing in russia so people can drink) when we got pulled over, it was late night and like 5 years ago but what I remember is we got in trouble for not having the driver included in the insurance and we had to bribe the cop so that they wouldn't take our plates (apparently a thing in russia where they take your plates and you have to go to a police station and retrieve them) (or some shit I don't really remember)

Reaction score
we kinda have those too but they are only allowed to stop you if you and they are on foot. most people consider them as failed cops and the absolute SSers of our society lmaoo

Reaction score
ThaTS UnLawFul AnD You Should CoNSiDer Making AN INterNAL AffAIRS cOmPLAinT