SHOOTING IN PROGRESS AT YOUTUBE #

Reaction score
I'm fully aware that you cannot change it. But I just wanna know, if you could change it, why shouldn't you.

I'm also fully aware that guns have always been an important part of the american culture and life, but when is it enough? I know that I don't live in the US, and that I honestly could choose to not care at all, but it annoys me that innocent people are being killed like this, with weapons that really aren't necessary. Sure, they might be necessary when people with guns break into your house, but why not just make sure that no one has guns.

Again, I know that you can't change it, as it is in the constitution, and my problem is not with Americans as a whole, but I can't understand the logic behind the ones who do everything in their power to protect their right to own guns. I'm just looking for real logical reasons as to why it is important, other than "because the criminals have guns".

I'm gonna stop here because we all know that our opinions aren't going to change a single bit no matter what the other person says.

"but I can't understand the logic behind the ones who do everything in their power to protect their right to own guns."
I have already told you several times. It is their right to bear arms. If you ever threaten to take away an americans rights, what do you think will happen? It has been noted that several republicans have not voted in the past years, because they don't see "major" changes made into USA. If you propose to ban all guns, what do you think these conservatives will do? They will vote against that politician.

Taking away their guns is like taking away their right of free speech, because in their society it's equally as important.

One more thing,
take away guns in USA, and you'll have complete anarchy.

Reaction score
Tards need to stop using "YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE CONSTITUTION" as an argument. You can change it. It's called an amendment.

Reaction score
Let me ask you. If you ban all weapons in the us, what do you think will happen?
None of us are actually silly enough to be suggesting banning weapons day one and sending teams over to peoples houses to collect em all and have it done in a fortnight. It has to be a gradual process of taking away weapons over years before guns can be phased from the American "culture." Of course, in the country/farms etc you'll have guns just like you do in the UK but nolonger will you be walking down the street and a redneck guy is open-carrying to film it for his youtube channel.

Reaction score
I seriously doubt anyone is calling for a complete gun ban, but rather guns should be controlled more strictly through training, background checks, mental health evaluations and the like. It shouldn't be easier to buy a gun than it is to buy a car. Loopholes like buying guns at gun shows without having to do a background check should be fixed. You should have to take tests to prove you know how to properly and safely handle a gun, just like you have to take a driving test to prove you can drive safely. As it stands, all you have to do to buy a gun is fill out a form (https://www.atf.gov/file/61446/download) provide picture ID and get a background check, if it all checks out you have nice shiny rifle (18+) or handgun (21+) (may vary state to state, but this federal law.) I think it's pretty reasonable to add some more hoops to jump through if it makes everyone safer.

Reaction score
Tards need to stop using "YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE CONSTITUTION" as an argument. You can change it. It's called an amendment.

I never said you couldn't change the constitution.
I seriously doubt anyone is calling for a complete gun ban, but rather guns should be controlled more strictly through training, background checks, mental health evaluations and the like. It shouldn't be easier to buy a gun than it is to buy a car. Loopholes like buying guns at gun shows without having to do a background check should be fixed. You should have to take tests to prove you know how to properly and safely handle a gun, just like you have to take a driving test to prove you can drive safely. As it stands, all you have to do to buy a gun is fill out a form (https://www.atf.gov/file/61446/download) provide picture ID and get a background check, if it all checks out you have nice shiny rifle (18+) or handgun (21+) (may vary state to state, but this federal law.) I think it's pretty reasonable to add some more hoops to jump through if it makes everyone safer.

read squeekers last post, sounds like a violation of the 2nd amendment. Taking weapons away gradually

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Youtube filter my videos<I earn less money for videos< I shoot up Youtube HQ<Suicide so now I earn nothing.

Great motive 10/10

Simplified:

2ntlif6.jpg

Reaction score
I never said you couldn't change the constitution.

read squeekers last post, sounds like a violation of the 2nd amendment. Taking weapons away gradually
oMg My 2ND aMeNDmENT tO hAVE guNS IS beING vIoLaTEd BecAuSe Of sOMe MasS ShOoTINGs and ThOuSAnds Of PeOPle DyIng EverY yEAR becaUse Of iT oUr FOuNDing FatHeRs wOULd Be AshAmEd

Reaction score
Not that you shouldn't, YOU CAN NOT FUCKING CHANGE IT! As your friend I SERIOUSLY suggest jumping into these kind of debates because you always prove to have a very ignorant side to yourself.
to be honest mate you’re so ignorant i’m cringeing at the fact you have the nerve to call Esteban ignorant. you can ban guns, it’s not hard to law down a law, plenty of countries have. i’ve heard all the arguments and they’re stupid.
like “they’ll find a way to get guns” then you arrest them, whether that be with force or without.
“what about freedom” yes i’m sure the hundreds of thousands of people killed as a result of gun crime want freedom to. freedom is a bunch of patriotic millywop bollocks.
america has a problem, among many, that it yet again has failed to fix. and as a result of current president trump will not fix. america’s going down the shitter and it’s all down to the americans themselves. canada is the best example of a country that’s doing well, to take notes from:

Reaction score
to be honest mate you’re so ignorant i’m cringeing at the fact you have the nerve to call Esteban ignorant. you can ban guns, it’s not hard to law down a law, plenty of countries have. i’ve heard all the arguments and they’re stupid.
like “they’ll find a way to get guns” then you arrest them, whether that be with force or without.
“what about freedom” yes i’m sure the hundreds of thousands of people killed as a result of gun crime want freedom to. freedom is a bunch of patriotic millywop bollocks.
america has a problem, among many, that it yet again has failed to fix. and as a result of current president trump will not fix. america’s going down the shitter and it’s all down to the americans themselves. canada is the best example of a country that’s doing well, to take notes from:

I'm talking about the Amendment, not actually compressing down on guns which IS possible. Sorry if it wasn't clear enough pea brain.

Reaction score
It's a joke, stop suggesting the Americans a way to stop it. The Americans can choose to not do anything and face the consequences if that's what they want to do, it's not like it affects us so who cares. No point in arguing because all their replies for excuses are funny asf.

Reaction score
I'm talking about the Amendment, not actually compressing down on guns which IS possible. Sorry if it wasn't clear enough pea brain.
you weren’t clear enough and as a result i have a pea brain. you’re a joke by the way. get a grip.

none the less you can change the constitution as jimmy says it’s called an amendment. you’re not even educated on your own country.

Reaction score
you weren’t clear enough and as a result i have a pea brain. you’re a joke by the way. get a grip.

none the less you can change the constitution as jimmy says it’s called an amendment. you’re not even educated on your own country.

No, you have a pea brain because you clearly didn't read estebans post, if you DID, it would have been obvious as to what I was talking about considering I was replying to his initial post. But nooo, it's a personal vendetta type thing. Sorry you had to embarrass yourself in the shoutbox that one night, it'll blow over baby boy xoxo.

And actually, I am correct because you cannot "erase" an Amendment, you make another one to overrule it. Thank you for your thoughts tho, I study politics (Law & Humanities) and don't go on wikipedia with some anger because I wasn't able to get a green card @Creepis . That's it for me on this thread!

Reaction score
Man I get banned on the shoutbox for two weeks because of calling Samuel a salty dictator and we have people calling eachother jokes and pea brains in this thread wHeRE iS tHE laW?

Reaction score
No, you have a pea brain because you clearly didn't read estebans post, if you DID, it would have been obvious as to what I was talking about considering I was replying to his initial post. But nooo, it's a personal vendetta type thing. Sorry you had to embarrass yourself in the shoutbox that one night, it'll blow over baby boy xoxo.

And actually, I am correct because you cannot "erase" an Amendment, you make another one to overrule it. Thank you for your thoughts tho, I study politics (Law & Humanities) and don't go on wikipedia with some anger because I wasn't able to get a green card @Creepis . That's it for me on this thread!
you're embarrasing yourself, i dont even know what you're on about in the shoutbox. you have some weird obsession with me. weirdo.
you can make another one to over rule it then you just proved my point that you're wrong? retard by the way

call me a pea brain, bentest thing ever, and you wouldn't say it irl i've seen you you're genuinely the weakest boy

Reaction score
you're embarrasing yourself, i dont even know what you're on about in the shoutbox. you have some weird obsession with me. weirdo.
you can make another one to over rule it then you just proved my point that you're wrong? retard by the way

call me a pea brain, bentest thing ever, and you wouldn't say it irl i've seen you you're genuinely the weakest boy

Thats why you got pressed and never ended up sending a picture of your arms you pussy as fuck im jacking it

Edit: oh and you saying something about me posting my friends and I on my instagram story when 1- you dont follow me and im private 2- even if I wasn’t, never posted anything of my friends and I. I just think that you need a new form of attention so you come here, thats fine but this is my actual last reply cuz I won’t be giving it to u. Xoxo big arms