Shop Signs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Shop Signs

Short explanation (in notes):
-A screen like thing above doors or windows on shops so people can have names for shops.
-Maybe a small screen saying ''Open/Closed'' on the window near the door.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Usually people just drop a prop outside or at the window with a name of the shop and what they are selling but most people wont really notice a small little prop with text above it if t hey are going 70 MPH but if there was a big standing out sign above the shop then it would be more iconic to people and possibly attract more business.

Optional additions:
-Poster adverts on fences or on walls around the city to advertise your store.
-Able to have different colours of the text and background of the sign.
-Neon Signs. (Thank you Crow for the suggestion)
-Smaller signs/screens inside or in the window saying something like ''SALE! %50 OFF!'' Or it could be used for a notification if the owner is out getting materials/on a lunch break.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5920

+Support, it will be handy instead of "Bazaar 4" it would be "Ethans Emporium Of Guns"

Reaction score
+Support, signs in general would be sweet aswell. So the cops don't have to /advert that there is a roadblock,traffic jam etc. all the time. And you can have a nice sign instead of a burger that costs 200k.
Would be a great thing to have :)

Reaction score
+support that way it would be easyer for ppl to see the shops
as it is now its hard to see if there are a shop in FX bazard or those stores next to them.

Reaction score
Yes Please, tons of players are using props to sign their shop, now it would be better and easiler :p
+Support

Reaction score
Very great idea, Defintly gonna get used :p Maybe also add neon signs? Support.

Reaction score
+Support

Besides that it would be more handy and more "professional", it would be more realistic.

Reaction score
I doubt anyone would see your sign going 70mph anyways tbh. That said however, I would agree there does need to be a better way to buy/sell items than what it is now. As well as manage your shop.

That said I also firmly believe we need to make benefits to owning a business related building and not allow people to grow/cook/etc illegal items within business buildings. Those should only be done in residential areas. We already have a law in place which says a person may not live in a business related building but unfortunately this goes on all the time because people will grow endlessly in the back of their shop. Which IMO is fail. Also I feel as though shops shouldn't be 24/7 and have actual business hours, but this may make it hard on some people to get the items they need, but I would just like to see more commerce between players.

Anyways a lot of that is a discussion for another time and place, as for shop signs I would be for them.

Reaction score
I doubt anyone would see your sign going 70mph anyways tbh. That said however, I would agree there does need to be a better way to buy/sell items than what it is now. As well as manage your shop.

That said I also firmly believe we need to make benefits to owning a business related building and not allow people to grow/cook/etc illegal items within business buildings. Those should only be done in residential areas. We already have a law in place which says a person may not live in a business related building but unfortunately this goes on all the time because people will grow endlessly in the back of their shop. Which IMO is fail. Also I feel as though shops shouldn't be 24/7 and have actual business hours, but this may make it hard on some people to get the items they need, but I would just like to see more commerce between players.

Anyways a lot of that is a discussion for another time and place, as for shop signs I would be for them.
Thanks for the support!

Status
Not open for further replies.