• Yes but only items should be able to go through them

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Yes but it should be completely cosmetic

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • No

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Should the windows of Regals, Slums, Projex and Suburbs be breakable and if yes, how much of a gameplay changer should it be.
I already have one option in mind but what would you guys want.

I wouldn't do it on Regals and Suburbs but for Slums and Projex, apart from being able to suicide by jumping off or survive from 1 and maybe 2, I don't see the point (for those thinking that you would be able to jump inside Projex from the scrapyard's fence, I would put something to block you from doing it).

I like the idea of items going through them but it might be pretty strong to be able to yeet grenades. Also it would allow for a quicker transportation of items.

It being just cosmetic would be misleading.

Reaction score
how would you make it so only items could go through? would you make windows smaller

Reaction score
I think we need to stop sweaterproofing the map. In my opinion, we should make all apartment windows breakable, as well as remove the invisible walls from the top of office, as well as the overpasses. Yes, more people will jump off and die, but it'll be funny it makes little sense right now to disallow someone the ability to jump off one building, but allow them to jump off a fire escape, the bridge, the road to the docks, and countless other high places. I do think there should be a rule that no props can be used to aid in raids by getting in through otherwise inaccessible windows though. I also second Murtsley's idea to add a potential bleed chance when climbing through a broken window, potentially affected by dexterity or perception genes.

Reaction score
I think we need to stop sweaterproofing the map. In my opinion, we should make all apartment windows breakable, as well as remove the invisible walls from the top of office, as well as the overpasses. Yes, more people will jump off and die, but it'll be funny it makes little sense right now to disallow someone the ability to jump off one building, but allow them to jump off a fire escape, the bridge, the road to the docks, and countless other high places. I do think there should be a rule that no props can be used to aid in raids by getting in through otherwise inaccessible windows though. I also second Murtsley's idea to add a potential bleed chance when climbing through a broken window, potentially affected by dexterity or perception genes.

Love the perception and dexterity genes idea, and I somewhat agree with this, I doubt that removing the playerclip will have much of an impact in terms of people falling off, I think it's there to prevent sniping directly down? I'm not sure if this is entirely true but it seems that it's more of a balancing thing than a restrictive thing.

Reaction score
Love the perception and dexterity genes idea, and I somewhat agree with this, I doubt that removing the playerclip will have much of an impact in terms of people falling off, I think it's there to prevent sniping directly down? I'm not sure if this is entirely true but it seems that it's more of a balancing thing than a restrictive thing.
I didn't consider the sniping down thing, however I'm not sure how unbalanced that might really be. Hell, it'd probably make counter-sniping easier if every crim sat right on the edge and skylined themselves like that. It might also be good to give office a bit more lethality in that sense. After all, it is the most expensive property to rent.

Reaction score
Regals would become like rainbow6siege lol

I think it's a pretty cool idea, but another thing to worry about is like with Regals, you can jump off the balcony and jump via the windows down one apartment at a time. My suggestion to fix this is a little slanted roof just above each window so if you somehow fall out a window, you're going all the way down.

Reaction score
Regals would become like rainbow6siege lol

I think it's a pretty cool idea, but another thing to worry about is like with Regals, you can jump off the balcony and jump via the windows down one apartment at a time. My suggestion to fix this is a little slanted roof just above each window so if you somehow fall out a window, you're going all the way down.
Yes, yes, yes. I hate how people do that with the regals fire escape as well, climbing down onto what amounts to a pixelwalk is downright stupid and shouldn't be possible. In most cases I suspect it would likely be considered a breach of rules if reported, but still, it shouldn't be possible.

Reaction score
Why stop at windows? I think making certain walls in certain properties breachable with timed / remote explosives would add an entirely new dynamic to PERP.

Reaction score
yay now i can jump out the window when I'm getting raided and don't have a gun lol

Reaction score
give me CREDIT https://perpheads.com/threads/being-able-to-destroy-some-additional-brush-windows.45827/

looking back at the thread and reading the replies here there are multiple ways to go about on this, just see how it works by allowing all types of objects and players to pass through. We can always adjust and disallow certain windows to be breakable.

add a potential bleed chance when climbing through a broken window, potentially affected by dexterity or perception genes.
dexterity already reduces fall damage so I think it's a good enough pro when jumping out of windows