Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Bad Idea

Votes: 24 43.6%

• Total voters
Reaction score
208e77l.png

A McUwes Inc. Organization

Good Idea or Bad Idea?

I've been thinking a lot lately about how I do a lot of McUwes roleplay while I'm on the server. Earlier today I even got permission from a moderator to build a, slightly dodgy, Underpass McUwes. Also, I made a menu video to show on TVs:
I'm wondering if McUwes Inc. would be a good idea for an org. I have all the history and pictures, ranking e.t.c planned and I thought it might be a bad idea. So... is it a good idea, or a bad one? Please leave your answer in the poll.

Reaction score
You're going to open it for 2 hours IG, get raided by some cunts, then you're going to close it within a week like all other orgs. Good luck though.

Kay

Reaction score
If you do , don't be like other food orgs. Where you ask for soda , they give you bleach and say " Drink Up "

Reaction score
I personally wouldn't give a shit and make whatever org I wanted anyway. I don't see any reason why I should change my mind based on a poll lmao. Go for it, seems like a lovely idea.

Reaction score
I remember visiting your place while on duty as an officer. Your RP was great, but I don't think it will function all that well as an org though.