Should we have the ability to impeach members of the council?

Be able to impeach councilors (For Valid Reasons) and make an election for a new one(s)

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Most of the people are fed up with council members' inability to attend meetings and laws being passed unfairly due because there isn't full attendance. If we as the people had the ability to impeach a council member, a new election could be held for an actual member who will attend and so on. It could even take the entire team being impeached if that's what's necessary for an actual team to do their jobs and attend while making fair votes.

Reaction score
I agree. We ellected these people to make the city a better place, not for them to miss meetings and to pass laws we disagree with. The council members could be impeached for their negligence or corruption along with other immature acts that do not live up to the people's standards and that break current laws.

Reaction score
disband the entire fucking thing entirly, it was pushed into the community, but it will never work in a small community. i’m all for choosing laws voted by everyone in the city.
[DOUBLEPOST=1504457309,1504457161][/DOUBLEPOST]
disband the entire fucking thing entirly, it was pushed into the community, but it will never work in a small community. i’m all for choosing laws voted by everyone in the city.
@Photon soz on phone, its not that they all do a bad job, its because its retarded 5 people can affect the entire community, half of the things should be accepted and half the things should never have.

Reaction score
871d03c5a8.png

Maybe it's worth you attending the meetings and asking the chair person to consider this?

[DOUBLEPOST=1504457309,1504457161][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Photon soz on phone, its not that they all do a bad job, its because its retarded 5 people can affect the entire community, half of the things should be accepted and half the things should never have.

Would you rather it go back to me myself and I handpicking laws and enacting them?

Reaction score
Instead of people kicking their toys out the pram, why don't they attend the meetings and challenge the council. The Charter is available here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EWxxU1dNM1u5bdXlLz57PrA4mpVNwx-af6unv0KpPEk/edit#, why don't you tell them what you do and don't like and get it changed.

The Council listened to you when the public didn't agree with the laws being enacted with a few members and revoted with more people. Have a chat with someone like @Testa Lagusa who is doing a fantastic job as a Councillor and has been answering questions on Team Speak 3.

Last edited: