Silent March

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay

Reaction score
MQ961wi_zpsdqcyjyx8.png
MQ961wi_zpsdqcyjyx8.png

We will strike , at the moment you will not notice it.

Who are we?
We are a group of players looking to make a well known , big organisation!
We will not stop , until we defeat every organisation that try's to stop us!

The Ranking System
The Silent Godfather
Smithy Silent

Silent Prospect

Dylan Silent

Silent Mastermind
Harvey Rockford

Silent Mobster
Jack Morman

Silent Assassin
Higashikuni Kiriko
Brennan Dunn

The Weapons we use
AK47
M4A1
SG
Sako
Remington / Beneli
Silent Beretta
M82
M24
Glock 18
The Rules!
1. Never Ever steal from fellow members
2. You treat higher ranks than you with respect!
3.Always do what you are told to do!
4.Always save your fellow member from any situation , for example muggins etc
5. No life Alerts Needed
6. A Panic button is needed

7.Follow all the Perp Rules
8. If any of these rules are broken , You will be kicked.
War Status
Brooks PMC: War Active
Allies
N/A
Neutral
N/A
Enemy's
N/A

Last edited:
Reaction score
hi guyz im new to silent march, so do i need my raid binds since we are gonna be doing raids?
[DOUBLEPOST=1451912520,1451865990][/DOUBLEPOST]Smithy couldn't you tell I was being sarcastic?

Reaction score
The Bakassi women
9LL0teZ.png

We have seen you guys around quite a while and we want to see if you guys are looking for any kind of alliance?

Just kidding, you guys are all infidels and we want to get rid of all the infidels in paralake thus we go at war with these skidmarks of the city. We'll look out for you guys, and prepare our goats for some haram offerings. Good luck you plebs and infidels of the Silent Fart March, not really as you'll all be sacrificed anyways.

Reaction score
Will you guys just shut the f**k up and get off our organisation. All you are is little mongs waiting to cause trouble because you can't handle that we're a new organisation. You find every single little thing to cause trouble, "Oh you're not silent" blah blah blah. How about you go f**k off and work on your shitty org if you're even in one, oh wait I forget you can't even afford to pay for one, idiot.
[DOUBLEPOST=1451946164,1451945713][/DOUBLEPOST]I can actually take criticism, but you guys are taking it way too far, starting an argument off with "Oh you have Arnolds, scary." What's up with you mongs? Can't you make half a good organisation as this one, is that why you're pulling it down? Looking for some dumb people to gang up with you to get me a few dumb posts? Well please, do us a favour and f**k off, thank you.
[DOUBLEPOST=1451946447][/DOUBLEPOST]Shut up and go find another organisation to cause trouble in.

Kay

Reaction score
All the people that got randomly kicked! Just call me Ingame and ill invite you again!

Reaction score
The KKK now declares war on Silent March. Because why not, I've killed multiple members of your org so I guess it's time to formally declare war.

Reaction score
This is funny.

You are probably even more hated than Arnolds were, which I never thought would happen.

Amber Powell

smithy dont, just dont, and remember to update your member list because most of the people on that list left because of you

Reaction score
Hello Silent March.

Today marks the point where I am leaving, no no no, it's not because I hate you or I dislike anyone, it's because I want to move on. I want to have my own responsibilities instead of being told what to do, I'm the kind of person who doesn't take orders when I don't have to. You have all gave me a brilliant experience in Silent March, but I have no choice but to just, leave. There is no chance that I can continue in a disliked organisation nearly as disliked as the arnolds, I don't want my reputation to be that way.

Thank you all for the experience you have given me and thank you for being good friends, however it is now time for me to say goodbye to Silent March.
Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.