Reaction score
32c2c17c6c.png

a408abae55d3847a918c8ef876b06e2f.jpg

32c2c17c6c.png

Owners
Zovetta Aren // @ShadowJoey

32c2c17c6c.png

Preface
<TBD> are a powerful organisation in Paralake; we often "avoid" illegal activities and only use violence in a form of "self defence". Contrary to popular belief, we caused a huge influx of immigration into the city after the death of Ols3n caused barely anyone to come to the city. There has been no recent match for our organisation, defending our property on every occasion.

32c2c17c6c.png

Regular Properties
Our organisation is often found in office or farm, we have set defences that are impenetrable, unlike the farm floor, proven by how often we fucking destroy raiders. Unless under strict invitation, no person may enter the property and will often be forced out by any means necessary if they are to trespass.​

32c2c17c6c.png

Combat
Members of our organisation are of the highest skill whilst in combat scenarios. Members are expected to have a huge weaponry arsenal and expected to utilise any of these when required. On various occasions, we have seen unknown individuals in gunfights, whom we have no connection to, attempt to aid us. We will perceive any unknown armed individual as a threat and they will be incapacitated immediately - take this at a firm warning that you will be at risk of death if you are to arm yourself in the middle of our gunfight.

32c2c17c6c.png

Gift Exchange
We are a very generous organisation; we will help people by leaving surprise gifts outside of their door, you can see photographs of these at the top of this page. Often, we will gladly take payments in return for these, coming inside your property with you, taking some of your items as a sort of gift exchange.​

32c2c17c6c.png

Relations
We will declare war upon another organisation if necessary, this will only be considered if they are a good enough match for us. We will not declare another organisation as an ally. Below are the regular updated statuses of enemies, defeated organisations and war:

32c2c17c6c.png

Enemies
Everyone in the city

Defeated Organisations
The Purps
Sarah's // @Ashur's Shitshow

War Status
Not at war with anyone, we don't need war to fuck you over
32c2c17c6c.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Spaff on ur mums tits DECLARES WAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE ACTUALLY PINK TOO WE'LL KNOCK YOU OUT

we have a few crazy nutters called Jack Kanof, Jack Kanoff, Jack Kanofff, and Jack Kanoffff that are absolutely lethal

we will offer the gift of spaffing on your mums tits and BOOM BOOM ANELEing bazaar shops owned by TBD members

jk lol we're too pussy for that, nice org thread tho

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
Gift Exchange
We are a very generous organisation; we will help people by leaving surprise gifts outside of their door, you can see photographs of these at the top of this page. Often, we will gladly take payments in return for these, coming inside your property with you, taking some of your items as a sort of gift exchange.

Dear sir

We are offering you the gift
QuOJ5kx.jpg

Reaction score
The Purps were long dead by the time you came around.
Yeah I only just noticed that. I disbanded that org just purely out of the fact that it was getting too big and I wanted to prioritise playing cop for a while.

I don't mind though, on a realistic level this org just would defeat the purps most likely so keep it if you want.

Reaction score
Dear Leaders of thy TBD,
This is an official statement of upmost importance from the Command Teams of the Sweater Gang. After a long discussion with my most trusted leaders, we have decided to declare war against your organization. So from this point on wards you will be obliterated by the Sweater Gang. This war will be very formal and no trash talking will occur because we are gentlemen good day to you.
[DOUBLEPOST=1512055907,1510939118][/DOUBLEPOST][Sweater Gang Official Statement]

Under the mighty wraith of Sweater Gang we have obliterated this organization. They put up very little fight, and we crushed them within days. Pathetic. This org will never see the light of day again

Reaction score
My organisation was apparently defeated. I am quite unaware of this one to be fair but it seems @Bert was being ultrahardman and scary! I still represent the org and the colours are still out their in paralake.

Status
Not open for further replies.