Simon Fellton for City Councillor

Reaction score
3e2f8edec6.gif

Hello there, welcome to my campaign!
I've been an infrequent visitor to Paralake since 2013, when I wrote the Suduko app for the Paralake phones. I have lived here since August last year. During that time I've eaten Marmite, partnered with penguins, won at Fellton Gunsino, joined the Police Department and won 58 59 60 mayor elections.

Now, without further ado, I am proud to announce that I will be standing to become a City Councillor of Paralake!

1a3fff46a9.png

I won't be standing with policies, I will simply tell you the principles I will uphold if I am elected to the Paralake City Council:
  • United - Council decisions should be unanimous wherever possible, compromising to find the middle ground.
  • Noticed - The Council should make positive changes to the city that will people will see and benefit from.
  • Informed - Everyone should be able to approach a councillor to discuss ideas and issues that they have.
  • Transparent - Everyone should be able to find out why any Council decision was made and what it was.
  • Elected - The Council should always seek to serve those that elected them.
  • Dedicated - All Councillors should be committed to the cause of improving Paralake City.
I will strive to follow these principles every day, and encourage the other councillors to follow them also.

Unfortunately, I won't here during all of the campaign, as I have urgent travel requirements elsewhere. If you like the look of my campaign, I call on you to help spread the word!

All you have to do, is add my banner to your signature, spread the word, and vote Simon Fellton at the election. Here is the code you will need:
Code:
[URL=https://perpheads.com/threads/25977][IMG]https://puu.sh/vRPa7/1a3fff46a9.png[/img][/URL]

Last edited:
Reaction score
Did you vote for Simon ?
If the answer yes : You Are The Best
If the answer no : what you waiting for go and vote for him

My Vote is : Yeesss

Reaction score
  • Staff
Voting is now open!
Remember Fellton first, and then your other preferences.
6f1a685118.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1496171458,1495842997][/DOUBLEPOST]
c16f4fe99a.png

60th Mayor Election Victory. Thanks to all those who voted.

However, I can only win the council election and unite the city by you voting there!​

Reaction score
VOTE FOR A UNITED PARALAKE? That wont happen when you vote this lad! He's already in charge for the Police Department, so he aint gonna change shit?! Vote for @Duffy for a better outcome!

Dont vote for PEOPLE who are already IN CHARGE!