Sindarin's Confession

Reaction score
This is a formal goodbye and a apology, the most I ask for my time is for this post to stay up

I am a ban evader, and here is what I did and why I did it. I was convinced to join the sever by some friends, those same friends requested I cheat, and I did, I was banned within a day or so. I then ban evaded, and was banned within 3, with two other accounts I had used in that time span before my first ban also being banned. After that I used what I knew about GMod development to try and ban evade again, won't say how, not the point. I will as soon as I post this remove myself from the server, and the PLPD as I fully deserve to be for my actions.

I want to say one simple thing, I started ban evaded as I found the server fun, I stayed so long because of how kind everyone on this server is. I am really sorry to everyone I let down, and lied to. Its because of how much I like the people here that I am doing this. I cannot keep lying. I made the decision to leave around 3 weeks ago, and started trying to find someplace else as I am into GMod and there is no out for that.

I would like to extend a thank you, and a apology to the following people:
@SamSN - Above everyone else in this server you are who I spoke to the most, late nights my time and yours, you helped me with staff and everything else, I wish that I was not a ban evader simply so I could keep playing with you, thank you for the fun times Sam.
@3izu - Carlo, you were there with me and Sam for a lot of my early time on the server, while we didn't speak much recently you are a great guy and I wish we could have spoken more
@Hayden @A1L @Super_ - Whenever I told anyone about PERP I always say that you guys are the best management team anyone could ask for, thank you for giving me a chance at staff, and I hope in the short time I was here that I helped
@Aquaa - The site has stopped auto filling my posts, so I hope this ping goes through, thanks for giving me a shot at Patrol Command, I hope my code helped you in some way, if you ever need me to make your life easier with that stuff just lmk

There are plenty of people who I would like to thank for just being kind and nice people even though I did not get to speak to them much, Maia, Collier, Fredy, etc

There are some people I didn't name in this post, who I will DM on discord

Thank you everyone on PERP, I am sorry for my actions, I will go about seeing myself out now

Hayden and Snus, and Curak I am not gay I am bi...

Reaction score
I mean, you became a good staff member feels like you proved yourself worthy idk I don't think you should use the "I am really sorry to everyone I let down, and lied to." or feel guilt for this it's not that deep at all, fuck knows what the upper administration will think of this but I feel you should just be let off you clearly are a good asset to the server and a great person.

Reaction score
This better be a joke I really hope this is just an early April Fools post like, wtf you've been one of the soundest people on PERP and this suddenly comes out of nowhere

Reaction score
  • Staff
Link your original bans

I'm assuming you just want to quit and this is your way to leave, but I mean we have a current community manager who actively cheated for months...
This was the account that I had first joined on - Here , the bans are all linked to that and issued by TinySlayer and his dodgy man detector
This better be a joke I really hope this is just an early April Fools post like, wtf you've been one of the soundest people on PERP and this suddenly comes out of nowhere
It's not, its been something I have been mulling over for a while, if I should just keep going or come clean, I made the decision to come clean a bit ago, before I was put on winter break from uni

dog

Reaction score
This was the account that I had first joined on - Here , the bans are all linked to that and issued by TinySlayer and his dodgy man detector

It's not, its been something I have been mulling over for a while, if I should just keep going or come clean, I made the decision to come clean a bit ago, before I was put on winter break from uni

patrol command needs you...

Reaction score
You're seriously a wonderful person and by far one of the best command members that any division would be lucky to have. Having you in patrol was absolutely amazing and it seriously hurts to read this seeing that you'll leave, but g fucking g, some gangster shit man.

Hopefully we can workout some sort of deal and give tinyslayer brittney griner for you, where's biden when you need him

Reaction score
Here is my actual response besides WTF. You are an amazing man. It was awesome patrolling with you and watching you quickly rise up in the PLPD. Your dedication was incredible not only to the PLPD but to the community as a whole. You are an amazing dude and it is a great loss to see you go. Take care man

Reaction score
I mean, you became a good staff member feels like you proved yourself worthy idk I don't think you should use the "I am really sorry to everyone I let down, and lied to." or feel guilt for this it's not that deep at all, fuck knows what the upper administration will think of this but I feel you should just be let off you clearly are a good asset to the server and a great person.
I considered doing that for a while, but in the end it's not like I did nothing wrong, I went out of my way to figure out how the dodgyman detector worked and try and avoid it, I changed my PLPD username due to its similarities to my banned account's name, I went out of my way to not to tell anyone where I was from as its such a small place two perp players appearing at a similar time from there is suspicious, when one of the only two people who knew I ban evaded (he hasn't logged into PERP in months so don't worry about him) threatened to tell everyone it was a whole thing to convince him not to, I actively made sure I didn't sound like I knew too much about GMod history as this account didn't have the hours to support that understanding, and the account that did was one of the two that was banned for being a alt of the 2nd account

For a while I justified, but no matter how bad it sounds I felt guilty as shit, due to reasons I'm sure Tiny can guess recently I have been unable to touch anything PERP related, and every time I had to do something for the PLPD or Staff I had to constantly considered what I was doing, and in the end it was best to come clean

Fredy brought up Tyla and its a fair comparison, while he is a CM now he was banned for his actions, and I deserve the same, while I didn't cheat, and never cheated since the original account, I did plenty of stuff to avoid getting found out I lied, and thats the truth

• Friendly
Reactions: dog
Reaction score
I considered doing that for a while, but in the end it's not like I did nothing wrong, I went out of my way to figure out how the dodgyman detector worked and try and avoid it, I changed my PLPD username due to its similarities to my banned account's name, I went out of my way to not to tell anyone where I was from as its such a small place two perp players appearing at a similar time from there is suspicious, when one of the only two people who knew I ban evaded (he hasn't logged into PERP in months so don't worry about him) threatened to tell everyone it was a whole thing to convince him not to, I actively made sure I didn't sound like I knew too much about GMod history as this account didn't have the hours to support that understanding, and the account that did was one of the two that was banned for being a alt of the 2nd account

For a while I justified, but no matter how bad it sounds I felt guilty as shit, due to reasons I'm sure Tiny can guess recently I have been unable to touch anything PERP related, and every time I had to do something for the PLPD or Staff I had to constantly considered what I was doing, and in the end it was best to come clean

Fredy brought up Tyla and its a fair comparison, while he is a CM now he was banned for his actions, and I deserve the same, while I didn't cheat, and never cheated since the original account, I did plenty of stuff to avoid getting found out I lied, and thats the truth
if the people you wronged forgive you and you still believe you're guilty the real problem is your inability to love and forgive yourself.

Reaction score

Its a garrys mod server dude, its not like you did this to people you know in real life. I doubt any of your perp friends give a fuck and if they do they are quite sensitive. It might suck in your head but it really isnt that deep. You shouldnt feel guilt at all. From what I heard you are a great person and that is all that matters. Dont let stuff like this get in your head, its so not worth it to worry about a game.

Look at the positives, not the negatives. I don't really know you like that but I can tell that you are a genuine good guy.
Unless you are just asking for attention then you are a dickhead for wasting my time

Reaction score
Comparatively, you have probably been banned longer for how long you cheated compared to the months that Tyla cheated, so it's a fair comparison.

As such, I will accept this ban appeal.

Last edited: