Sir Zac

Reaction score
I'd like to give @Sir Zac a huge +1 for his roleplay. He's an excellent dispatcher, normally when I play as a cop, it's the "perp style cop". But when he's on duty as a dispatcher, everything feels so much more realistic, everything is handled and managed very professionally.

I know a lot of police officers (including me sometimes) when a dispatcher goes on duty, feels like "aww nooo" and they resign. @Sir Zac is the exact opposite.

Ones again, thumbs up @Sir Zac for your roleplay, it makes a big difference in the emergency roleplay.

Reaction score
I can't say I'm not the cop that goes "Fuck, dispatcher" whenever there is one. But Zac actually managed to do the exact opposite with his professionalism, generally everything, really.

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more with what has been stated above. By far the one of the best if not the best Paralake police department has to offer!

Reaction score
Big ups to Zac, surprising that he still is just a regular officer/dispatch as he is consistently excelling in every aspect of policing and dispatching.

Reaction score
Zac is honestly one of the best Dispatchers in the Department. From what I have seen he maintains utmost professionalism and consistency while on duty. I am impressed every time he dispatches. I am surprised he isn't Senior Dispatcher as he is one of the most knowledgeable dispatchers. There isn't a bad thing anyone could say in regards to his dispatching skills. @Sir Zac

Reaction score
I know this is a Zac appreciation thread, but I'd like to comment on a few other dispatchers, too.

It isn't really my place to comment, being new to the community and all, but there are a few good dispatchers, and plenty of bad ones. Dispatchers that actually do their job make PERP such a better experience. Without competent dispatchers online, everything is, well frankly, awful, in terms of roleplay and co-ordination.

Dispatchers, you do a great job, appreciate you fellas x

Reaction score
Cheers again people. I simply enjoy dispatch rather than playing as anything else because I find it entertaining and I’m sure others do too, which make it rewarding viewing all these kind word which people have said about my abilities as Dispatch. Greatly appreciate it and to the other dispatchers whom are also great.