Skins and other stuff - Get them here [Request thread inside]

Reaction score
Some people have been requesting me to do some skins and I've finished one of the most simplest one's. I will post other stuff like sound replacements, other skins here so check here for updates if you want.
Request ideas here - If I find the time to do it then I'll get to it, it's pretty fun for me to create these

Crown Victoria replacement (SFPD) - Request by @CodezBlack, for those that like plain designs.
San_Francisco_Police_Dept._Ford_Crown_Victoria_-_Flickr_-_Highway_Patrol_Images.jpg

396cfa4ccf.jpg

fd7606b3f5.jpg

Download here
Place into Garry's Mod/addons. Make sure to unsubscribe from perpheads content 2 from the workshop and remove the .gma file from your addons folder. Any problems then let me know.

Work in progress:
BMW Touring from our Police in the state North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
Font of "POLIZEI" will be changed, other side of the UV map will need to be finished.
bmw-touring-streifenwagen-front-seite-standbild.jpg

946245f025.jpg

Download: Soon(TM)
Shitty stuff - Seeing if replacing the engine sounds of the 512TR works which did.

Reaction score
@Sneaky made a request for the Politie skin so I made it for him so creepis didn't have to do it.

9doeeum.jpg

CPZnFBe.jpg

O3hJQrm.jpg

Download here (via Dropbox)
Extract the file into your garrysmod>addons folder and restart gmod. It's skin 2 of the Volvo XC70 Turbo

Hope you don't mind me using your thread creepis just taking some skins off your hands k.
[DOUBLEPOST=1487198288,1487097422][/DOUBLEPOST]A UK ambulance first responder skin for the Toyota Prius.
TggQgBW.jpg

ap3pCOU.jpg

It's not super accurate as @LordTyla would put it but it's a resemblance to the British ambulance first response vehicles.
Download Link (Dropbox)
Extract the folder into your garrysmod>addons folder and restart gmod. It automatically goes on the first responder for PH but on singleplayer it's skin 11

Reaction score
@Sneaky made a request for the Politie skin so I made it for him so creepis didn't have to do it.

9doeeum.jpg

CPZnFBe.jpg

O3hJQrm.jpg

Download here (via Dropbox)
Extract the file into your garrysmod>addons folder and restart gmod. It's skin 2 of the Volvo XC70 Turbo

Hope you don't mind me using your thread creepis just taking some skins off your hands k.
[DOUBLEPOST=1487198288,1487097422][/DOUBLEPOST]A UK ambulance first responder skin for the Toyota Prius.
TggQgBW.jpg

ap3pCOU.jpg

It's not super accurate as @LordTyla would put it but it's a resemblance to the British ambulance first response vehicles.
Download Link (Dropbox)
Extract the folder into your garrysmod>addons folder and restart gmod. It automatically goes on the first responder for PH but on singleplayer it's skin 11
pNLuBvA.gif

7 SQUARES

Reaction score
Make the New Zealand police cars please, they look sick although I have only visited twice I saw them and thought they were much cooler than UK.
new-zealand-police-car-stock-file-16619-700x700.jpg

Reaction score
Makes a refund request for a client side item
The skins would ruin the economy. Guns wouldnt become 16-20k. They would be 80-200k. Having items like pumpkins, holiday dolls etc. That cost an assload is understandable, but a GUN? Thats just dumb. You dont see criminals in real life walking arround with AK Dragon Lores, nor should you in perp.

Also the fact that a gun with paint on it would be worth more than the vanilla gun itself is stupid.

They would be useless because they would have the same properties as the normal guns and people would never use them. So whats the point of even adding them?