Taking a break

Reaction score
I'm taking a 1-month break from PERPheads because it's causing problems for me.
I'm almost constantly stressed because of org-related problems, and also worries that people IC are coming to get me ( @GrassKlipper ).
It's also causing problems with my parents IRL when I have to come off, because I dont want to DC in an RP/Admin sit, but my parents are making me come off for dinner, which normally results in me getting punished IRL and an argument with my parents.
This server is also giving me a terrible attitude IRL and IC, because I'm spending too much time around extremely offensive and vulgar people ( @Sam ) and I'm picking up things from them that I really shouldn't.
I will return to the server when I feel I can come back to the server with a good attitude and decent reputation from the Forums (Hopefully).

Long live Emperor Shaun for banishing from his kingdom upon request.

Reaction score
hope seeing you back soon bud, add your money to my bank :troll:

Greetz Abdia

Reaction score
What the fuck you don't even put me under the list of vulgar people? Oh well. Enjoy your break ;)

Reaction score
Shame to see you go off for a bit. I still remember when you first joined and me and zac helped you out. You have literally made my RP amazing, you always made me laugh by rigging me then trying to mug me, ;) :). Looks like there will be no more wrestling for a while.

Will be good to see you back soon. Its happend to me before as well, a break will solve all your problems.

Reaction score
Taking a break is probably the best thing you can do! I did it many times throughout being a staff member, it's the best way to keep sane! I'm sure you'll be eager to get back on in no time and appreciate things! Enjoy your time off!

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I must say, that taking a break is good. I enjoyed playing with you back where we were friends, but sadly it went terrible wrong, with you joining other people, aswell as me. We fought everytime we saw each other, and I dont really like that as we were really good friends, anyways hope to see you soon. Your always welcome back.

Reaction score
Later Pal, enjoy your break and dont go fishing, trust me fishing will be bad for you, especially if you see someone with a cigar, and if you are tired of your parents let them go fishing, its relaxing and will make them sleep for a long time.

Reaction score
because I'm spending too much time around extremely offensive and vulgar people ( @Sam )

Wait that?

Anyway mate, hope to see you soon and enjoy your break.