smart-phone recommendations

Reaction score
Alrighty, so im probably going to buy a new phone soon. Please give me some recommendations. And before this starts i just want to point out that there shall not be any fucking iphones in here.
[DOUBLEPOST=1431377335,1431377186][/DOUBLEPOST]On phone// thx @Zan116 , you are the first one in like 4/5 days to notice it XD

Reaction score
I use a Samsung Note 3 Neo, 300-350 Euro's and its a very great phone with a beast CPU and long battery life aswell as fast charging.The Note 4 is very nice aswell and even faster than the Note 3 (which should be obvious), may or may not get one later.

MattIs

Not an LG.
Get an Xioami
Or an oppo
They're cool

tumblr_n2p2hykwWO1rkumvuo1_500.gif

Noice

Reaction score
Sony xperia Z2/3

Samsung Galaxy S5/6

And if you need something small but good I recommend the Samsung Galaxy S Advance

iPhone 69

Reaction score
In all honesty, and with my experience with android phones, either go for a VERY FUCKING GOOD one, or get an iPhone, don't ever buy the "budget smartphones." they will fuck you over every time.

Reaction score
" HTC One m8" 1st reason to buy: It's model number is 'm8' Reason number 2: Its a great phone, I've had it for one year now, and its still one of the fastest devices out there..... Don't forget it won the price for best phone design

Reaction score
" HTC One m8" 1st reason to buy: It's model number is 'm8' Reason number 2: Its a great phone, I've had it for one year now, and its still one of the fastest devices out there..... Don't forget it won the price for best phone design
On phone// im probably gonna buy it for that m8 thing and because of the fast thingy.

Reaction score
I've got a note 4, and it's great does anything and everything, good battery life, 4k screen and camera and what not. But nower' days it's not necessarily specs and speeds with these flagship brand phones (SAMSUNG, HTC, ETC). Because whether it be iPhone with iOS or Samsung with android, with the iPhone having 1GB of ram and the Samsung having 3, they both run smoothly and what not as the softwares are different and they require different things.

As you said you don't want an iPhone, so within Android (as Windows are utter shite) if you're looking for speed, you want a flagship modal of a brand name such a Samsung, HTC, Sony, LG, Google. Whereas if your looking at just a phone that works with a decent battery you want to go with one of then Chinese ones such as Cubot and THL or the once begging with H -(https://www.chinavasion.com/china/wholesale/Android_Phones/Large_Screen_Android_Phones/).

But like I said nower' days it's more camera and screen quality over speeds with the flagship models.

Either way my recommendation is a Samsung either a Note 4 (Or wait for the note 5) or S6, as their the flagships and are the creme of the crop.

P.S I'm really tired atm so sorry if it doesn't make sense haha

Reaction score
If you want Cancer,Get ANY Iphone after the 4

If you want to live a long life,Buy a Samsung GALAXY Note4!

• Agree
Reactions: A1L