Smith and Cook Gunsmiths

Status
Not open for further replies.

rat

Reaction score
50422e58ea.png

What are we?
Smith and Cook Gunsmiths is every citizen's 1 stop shop for guns! We have a wide range of guns for sale at any one time. With a plethora of firearms, your home defence will be taken to a new level!
All of our guns are fully operational, with a 100% operation rate, if it breaks, you know it's not our fault!

Employees
We have several employees currently. There are:
Dk4G0fV.jpg

Humphrey Smithson
CEO of Smith and Cook.
Crafting level: 105 and rising!
Favourite gun: Springfield M14!
Also likes: Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain

SZElCVn.jpg

Suzanne Morrissey
Crafting level: Around 50
Favourite gun: AK-47
Also likes: Greasy Gorillas!

umU1qcL.jpg

John Edwardson
Crafting level: Around 50
Favourite gun: Walther PPK
Also likes: Not being commended on PLPD online

7FEkUeZ.jpg

Ben Walker
Crafting level: 125
Favourite gun: Nerf Modulus Tri-Strike
Also likes: Being a lazy LT

6rEuZ3V.jpg

Allen Kennedy
Crafting level: 63
Favourite gun: AK-47
Also likes:
Barefoot girls, dancing in the moonlight.

1SNuAJB.jpg

Johnathan Smithers
Crafting Level: 16
Favourite gun: Baseball Bat
Also likes: Making love at midnight

CFEEQtk.jpg

Tomas Costello
Crafting level: Hippie
Favorite gun: Make love not war!
Also likes: Harry Potter

Our shop
You can usually find us around Bazzar, selling our guns to citizens of paralake! Here's a list of guns that we have sold in the past:

Remingtons
Benelli M3s
AK-47s
M4A1s
SR-25s
Springfield M14s
Remington M24s
MP5s
Desert Eagles
Double Barrelled Shotguns
And more!

Here are a few pictures of our shop in action!
r2neSem.jpg

hcFzLx7.jpg

53MlJr4.jpg

Business Partners

Here are a list of people we are partnered with. Organisations that partner with us may get a discount on some items in our store!
1. Niggas In Paralake
2. cANCER mINUS

Sweatervest Integration Programme
  • Smith and Cook are proud to announce our Sweater Integration Programme. We will take players in who are inexperienced with guncrafting and give them the help they need to flourish in the industry. Some people may say it's creating our own competition but we say it's helping the little guy.

If you are interested, drop me a PM on the forums or ingame when you see me, I'll invite you to the org and give you helpful pointers on where to go from your current level.​

A sneak peak at the Smith and Cook 3rd World Sweatshop!
4MF1RBE.jpg

That's all from us, if you need a gun, send me a message when you're in the city!

821-6014

Last edited:

rat

Reaction score
vdDujtu.png

Official Recruitment Statement
Please welcome Ben Walker to the group! With the maximum firearms level he brings a new level of gunsmithing to our business. Welcome!
In addition, we have taken on a new apprentice, Allen Kennedy, who is currently level 63 firearms. Welcome!​

Reaction score
I wish you luck in the business lads. Also dont invite @Samuel he is overpriced and will fail the business.

rat

Reaction score
vdDujtu.png

Partnership Announcement
We are now partnered with Niggas In Paralake by @NadaJunes's request! We look forward to working with them!
We have also just received confirmation on a partnership with cANCER mINUS on @Walker's request!
[DOUBLEPOST=1478084480,1478040091][/DOUBLEPOST]Shoutout to Allen Kennedy for the new logo!

@Allen Kennedy

50422e58ea.png

rat

Reaction score
50422e58ea.png

Official Announcement!
Smith and Cook are proud to announce our Sweater Integration Programme. We will take players in who are inexperienced with guncrafting and give them the help they need to flourish in the industry. Some people may say it's creating our own competition but we say it's helping the little guy.

If you are interested, drop me a PM on the forums or ingame when you see me, I'll invite you to the org and give you helpful pointers on where to go from your current level.

Reaction score
white-envelope-message-slipped-under-wooden-door-blank-paper-to-write-nested-gap-door-see-my-other-36182576.jpg

--A letter is discovered by an employee which is enclosed and says "To Smith & Cook"
The letter reads:
ZbkNxXk.png
G'day gents (and lady Suzanne),

We at The Brigade are intrigued by your services and products. I am proposing that we exchange our services, in that you are some of the best weapon providers in the city. It is apparent that we may need weapons- often, and I feel that our quantity of members is currently lacking, thus we may not be able to produce ALL of our guns, and may need a bit of help from your employee's. This is not a request that you craft our guns for free, we will still pay for your services but would appreciate perhaps a cheeky little discount, or perhaps we could purchase batches of weapons if the need ever arose.

In short, we request an alliance and/or partnership with your organization. We appreciate any response you give us and will not think badly of you if this request is refused.

Kindest regards,
Zack Robberts
Leader of The Brigade

Status
Not open for further replies.