Smoke me a kipper. I'll be back for breakfast

Reaction score
Sorry for the bad spelling in advanced I'm using my phone.

A lot of you would have noticed how little I am on perpheads just now. I come on now and then to do some reports and talk with a few people but that's about as much as I can handle. The main reasons are my long working hours and personal problems I am currently dealing with.

I Have been constantly on and off depending on how well I feel. There are a few more things I have to do which will take a week or so. After this, I will be back to normal If everything works out right.

If I don't manage to get things sorted out and It will take me more than a month I will consider a resignation. It won't be fair to the staff and the community if I were to stay a staff and be inactive.

tl;dr: Will be back in a week or so. If not I will be resigning. Will be on this sat-sun to do as many reports as I can before I head off.

Lel Cheese music.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Goodluck sorting all of your problems hope it will take you less then a month, you're great admin.

Reaction score
Grave it really is a shame to hear that things are bothering you at this moment...

I hope that everything will work out for you very soon, because if not, well, the server but more importantly an awesome person will feel like shit...
And I really don't want that to happen...

Deleted member 1235

Don't smoke us Ukippers, we get enough hate as it is :(

See you around <3