Goodbye, Punto Love

Reaction score
Hello everyone I regret to inform you all that I have resigned from the PerpHeads staff team.

I have had a great few months doing reports, helping people out and generally doing staff related things but I'm not enjoying myself any more. I'll come on, do a few reports then get bored which isn't something I like doing.
I want to move on, really. I have commitments to take care of and I don't feel committed to moderating on Perp any more, and I don't just want to be sat doing nothing; there are other people who can be amazing as a staff member so I recommend all of you to have a go at applying for enforcer!
I've done some action requests this week and that's where I think I've finished.

I will continue the fight for roundabouts in Paralake, but I won't have any abusive powers to take advantage of :mad:

Thank you @Ayjay @TinySlayer and @Bolli for giving me another chance in the staff team. I've very much enjoyed myself.

And thank you all for the support I've received; it means a lot to me

Reaction score
We need a roundabout now as a remembrance! We have a god damn statue of a testicle but we can’t have a roundabout, what is this travesty!

Reaction score
Thanks for all the work you’ve done man :(

Gonna miss u hopefully ur still active in the shoutbox and can make me laugh!!

Reaction score
time to apply for enforcer