Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Pugga
How long were you banned for: 2 weeks

Your Steam Name
: Smokesomekeef
Your In-game Name: Matthaus Gonzalves
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:486152040

Why were you banned/blacklisted
: Shooting a police officer without a valid reason.
Why should this appeal be considered:
So it all started with me, having bought myself a residence down by Moron shipping "docks" I then drove past projex, where there are 2 police cars on the road. I then see a small notch where I can drive past, I do so as I do not see any officers outside or anyone saying anything to me. it ends up with these 2 police officers telling me that they said I should not drive past here which I have not heard anything about at all. but then after this situation they start to hit my car several times with there car where I get a little irritated that I had done nothing in my opinion. they then open my door and throw me in handcuffs and waste a lot of my time actually so much that my drugs manage to die. well after he has taken my handcuffs off. I back up and then drive over him by mistake because he runs behind the car, it then results in me driving away and hiding and later he finds my car and gives me a fine of 5000 which I was unhappy with when the first wasted my time and that I lost 32 min on my drugs .. the whole situation irritated me so much that I ended up shooting this cop .. then this moderator did not think I had a good enough reason to shoot him as I felt I had ...

i do apology for my fast action for shooting this cop. won't happen again and im sorry.

I apologize many times for shooting him and wasting hes time. I should have thought better of this situation. I can only blame myself for it even though I feel a little like I had a reason for what I did. but again then I will say sorry for wasting Pug time on this report. I have really read all the rules thoroughly over several rounds to make sure this does not happen again. now after all I have been banned for 4 days and I feel that I could now make this appeal not too soon not too late. I have also made myself a forum account and started to be very active on there, to understand this whole community better. I say sorry for my spelling there is probably some grammar that is not completely understandable. but I hope for a unban or at least a reduction to my ban.

Last edited:
vIWViQI.png

If you break 2.5 again a much longer ban will be placed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back