@Smoof

Reaction score
Hello! I'd like to recommend the one and only Heikki Smith. Heikki might be one of the friendliest people I've ever met. We have talked a lot on TS with each other, not only about perp, but about other stuff going on IRL. He takes time to listen and is always very helpful.

On perp, when I'm with Heikki he's always helpful to the max! An example from yesterday when Heikki was having his shop in Bazaar, his friends asked him if he had ány weapons that they could buy. Heikki then dropped a free Anaconda for his friend for free.

I also remember that I was saving up for a new car, I had around 600k left. Heikki gave me almost all his money (400k) so that I could get the car. For the reason "You need this money more than I do, here you go".

Heikki is also one of the best police officers in Paralake, his professionalism and knowledge makes him an excellent Sergeant.
He can be very funny as well and always jokes around, but when he has to, he's professional.

What I'm trying to say is that Heikki is a very friendly guy and he deserves to be recommended.

@Alexander Smith

JsvNIjO.png

A1L

Reaction score
He's a friendly person and is a great person to patrol with, he has a great sense of humour and loves to talk a lot with me lol. He's very helpful and is very professional. He deserves a lot more. :panda:

Reaction score
I remember that one time when heikki bought someone VIP for free cus they couldnt get a police cruiser.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I can totally agree with you Draxen he has always been nice and friendly to people all the time and he is also a great officer.

Reaction score
I agree, Heikki is a really nice guy, always when I patrolled with him he helped me, also off duty he is a really nice and funny guy

Reaction score
Well, I am buffed and totally out of words, thank you all for your nice comments really make my heart melt.
I would not be the same person if it wasn't for you guys so really thank you
both for laughter memories and joy full moment. Looking forward to paying more time with all along the way

Reaction score
Agreed, Heikki is a friendly and an approachable person who is always happy to help anyone with anything. Heikki is one of the best officers I have ever seen. Keep it up Heikki.

Reaction score
Eyy that's my SS my guy.
Heikki is pretty cool ngl.
Cooler than ice.