Smudger's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Jake Green

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:27752965

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER: Ever since my last application got denied I never gave up trying to get the rank. My rp has improved a lot since then and I feel I have become more confident within the community. I have good knowledge of the rules and laws which can be backed up by the fact that I was accepted to be a police supervisor. I also try my best whenever I am on the server to answers people's question in /help and also help show people in-game where places are and also the best way to do things on the server.

I have been part of the community for over 8 months having joined in the summer of 2014. I have also met all of the following requirements:

Key Qualities

• I know the rules and laws very well
      • I have never been banned
      • I'm not biased and will never rush anything
      • I've got over 2 weeks game time, which shows I am committed
      • I am mature and responsible
1.You need to have at least one week of game time played - I have over 2 weeks of playtime
2.No recent in-game bans on record. (30 days since last ban) - I have never been banned
3.Good understanding of the rules to an extent to where you feel you can ENFORCE the rules. - I have made sure I know all the rules.
4.Must have access to and must use a microphone. - I have used a microphone for over 7 months
5.You must be active on our Team Speak 3 server. - whenever I turn my pc on I am on TeamSpeak

I can help in many ways by being on the staff team. I am on the server early in the morning at weekends, a time which I believe that many less experienced players join the server who need to be supported by a person who is more experienced and who they will look up to, I believe this could be me. I can also help by being an extra set of hands for the staff team as they often have a large amount of reports that need sorting and I think I can help with these.

I have also been trying to get myself known firstly on /help, secondly in TeamSpeak which I am on every day and thirdly through the forums by posting more. I know I don't have a high message count but I am trying every day to get that count higher. I'm also socializing with people on the server through TeamSpeak.

I feel I am responsible and have a good enough knowledge of the rules to enforce them. I'm not biased and am active mostly every day for more than 3 hours. I also have over 2 weeks of game play. I have had no bans and have 4 warnings, all of which I got the same month I joined the server. I have learned from these mistakes and feel I am ready to take on this position.

I sometimes see players breaking rules but I have felt powerless with my efforts to stop them. I believe that letting me become an enforcer will help me educate more players on the rules and what to do.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVERS: Yes but it was not an rp server.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes every time I am on the server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Please consider my application, thanks. Also sorry for the random 1 and dot never key qualities, I can't find a way to remove them.

CONTACT INFORMATION: On the forums, on steam or TeamSpeak.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.