Sam's enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Sam

IN-GAME NAME: Sam Arnolds

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:97474497

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I want to be an enforcer because I want to help out by enforcing rules on the server and having the ability to help people out when they need it, I have helped out a lot of people on the server when they are new and I always try and make other people happy if I can. I feel as though I would make a good enforcer because over the course of my time in this community I have a great understanding of the rules and I feel like I am the type of person able to enforce rules.

Rules and laws:
Due to me being here for over 2 years my knowledge of the rules gradually increased as I played, and at first I was not the best rule obiding person and I hugely regret that now. Although I had a bit of a record it didn't make me a bad person I would still help a lot of people out and I have made lots of friends from helping people out and I would consider myself a helpful person.

Record:
I have warnings and bans which are pretty much all from 2014 and 2015 and obviously I was younger then and made some stupid mistakes but I am a differant person now and have completely changed the way I play since then.

Why me?:
I feel as though I stand out due to me experince on the server having been here for over 2 years, being here for this long I know right from wrong and I feel like I can enforce them on the server. I also I feel like my attitude towards situations being friendly and helpful is another reason why I stand out among others. I help people in /help and OOC all the time and being Enforcer would help me to do this and Enforce rules as I am capable of doing so.

Police experience:
Over the course of my time on the server I have never played lots as an officer and mainly role played as a civilian therefore I have not really climbed through the ranks of the PD. I managed to get senior officer before when I got into being police for a bit however I soon lost interest and never really dedicated much time into it.

Key qualities:

-A kind and helpful attitude and personality.

-Good communication.

-Activity every day.

Other general mentions:
I have over 2 months total game time on the server I play almost everyday and I have loved the day I first play I have never really made any applications despite how much I want to be staff onthe server.

How do I stand out and make a an impact: I feel as if I stand out among other players as I have been here for such a lomg time I am always helping people in OOC and help chat. I would make a great addition to the staff team as I really enjoy helping people out and having Enforcer would further assist my ability to do so. I also help in /help and OOC chat all the time.

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. Days: 83 Hours:13 Minutes:25 Seconds:0[✔]
  • No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.[✔]
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.[✔]
  • You must have access to and use a microphone.[✔]
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Teamspeak Server. [✔]
ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes I am active on the teamspeak, I enjoy joining the general channels and talking to the people there and muting when I am speaking in game.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thanks for reading I appreciate honest feedback and constructive criticism :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I like Sam, he is a nice guy, knows the rules pretty well and an overall cutieboy.

+Support from Ian Dooloom.

Reaction score
I do +Support this application because Sam is one of the people who deserve to be one of the staff members for the reasons bellow:

1- Sam is one of the friendliest people in this community
2- His Attitude makes him qualify to be an enforcer
3- Sam has a good knowledge of Rules/Laws enough to allow him to be an enforcer
4- He got like 13 bans but his last one was in Oct 2016 which means 8 months without any ban/warning.
5- Sam is active on Perpheads server every day.

Reaction score
Sam how much I advise against you making an Enforcer application for private reasons that you are already aware off can I do nothing but support you, we have known eachother for a long time and you are basicly one of my togo to guys when it comes to personal shit.

I have seen you enforce rules and you have shown that you can remain your calm in stressful situations and be an understandable member of the staff team.

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I like you, despite what I said last time, however, the fact that you needed thirteen bans to finally get interested in both the rules and following them alike still concerns me. Yes, they were ages ago, but they're still there and still semi-relevant. I've been here since late 2014 when a friend of mine, Simon, brought me here and I have never been banned.

Other than that, the time I warned you once for being extremely immature is still stuck with me. I wish I could say I support this application, but I will still need a little more convincing. I want to be convinced that you are staff material, because I like you as a Person.

Anyways, good luck.

Reaction score
+Support Nice guy he also does nice things to me if he was enforcer I would pray to him like a king

Reaction score
I'm not going to lie mate but you've only been back active for a week, give it some time get some grind behind you and then make the appeal.

Reaction score
+Support

This dude is chill in any type of situation that I've been in with him, he's friendly and overall a nice person.

Status
Not open for further replies.