Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:
nickjedl / Nick Beckmen

His/Her Steam/In-game Name/SteamID:
Stav Abergal / N0oni:D_kiki / STEAM_0:1:108145691 / @✪[Sky]-Nooni

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Player appears to be very trigger happy. Not breaking any rules specifically but just 2.1 Play Realistically and 2.5 Excessive Negativity. Also FearRP to some extend.
Because of the player's tendency to spontaneously kill people every time player's in trouble the roleplay experiences of it's victims get severely deteriorated.
In my opinion player acts very belligerent towards any roleplay situation other than a shoot-out.

In the first video there is no need to immediately kill me and finish me for picking up a revolver...

Second screenshots shows a stalling of roleplay which was witnessed by @Bean Can.

Plays.tv video:
First skit I get shot for standing on the side of the road because player would enjoy it.
Second skit player ignores a taser completely (even after hearing me miss) running into Matt's shop and quickly locking it. Player can clearly see I have a taser out.
After I try to quickly open the door again player stands behind it so it can not open. Player opens the door again in order to shoot me.
Third skit shows the player going AFK during an arrest. After multiple warnings in LOOC and voice chat.

We should have Aiko uploading a video of her ignoring gunpoint tomorrow if he goes through with it.

Evidence:
https://streamable.com/380p8 (Quick killing)
(Stalling RP (@Bean Can is a witness to this))
https://plays.tv/s/LpEW5yiduvYH

Reaction score
After reviewing the evidence, her shooting you for picking up the revolver is fine and her running away from you attempting to taser her is fine.

However @✪[Sky]-Nooni please answer the following questions:
  1. Explain why decided to kill nick at the intersection for seemingly no reason in the first clip
  2. Explain why you actually decided to evade from the cops in the second clip
  3. Explain why you went AFK twice while being arrested in the PD jailer room in the third clip
  4. Explain why you were stalling RP with /me in the screenshot

Deleted member 3131

please do not forget the minging that happened while being arrested, a simple /meputs woman in the car should suffice but if you inspect the screenshot he kept minging around and stalling hoping someone could come save him

the other players started complaining aswell

A1L

Reaction score
Simply just a minge, didn't want to comply during /me's and kept being stupid saying door isn't open and doing /me running away, it's just pathetic and they have literally hardly any intention to role-play at all, Bean Can witnessed all of this where Stav wouldn't get in god damn car when being put in several times by the officer.

Reaction score
1,i killed nick cuz i was thinking he gonna spike the inter and i was wanted aswall and i didnt want cops after me

2. was evade from the cops again was one of the wanted guys and my org call for kos aswall

3,had a very importment thing in real life had to stop realy sorry about that

4,about that have not realy something to say realy sorry about that was realy aids i was frustrated and mad aswall on the othr aids officer after arresting me befor and giving my car ticket for murder 10k but still not a excuse to brake rulls

Reaction score
Not really involved in the incident but the Player in question is really trigger happy.
Sometimes he writes in OOC or advertes stuff to get him raided.

Once he took my sweater friend as hostage and humilated him to act like a dog. He then took a screenshot and adverted it on the server wich later got him raided by TFU member

@Shay , Bryon English and @Logan Finch They won the raid and these people can approve this what im saying.

Reaction score
didnt got raid about that got raid cuz i killed cop for others reasons like you said didnt involvd so dont talk on this ar thx

Reaction score
1,i killed nick cuz i was thinking he gonna spike the inter and i was wanted aswall and i didnt want cops after me

2. was evade from the cops again was one of the wanted guys and my org call for kos aswall

3,had a very importment thing in real life had to stop realy sorry about that

4,about that have not realy something to say realy sorry about that was realy aids i was frustrated and mad aswall on the othr aids officer after arresting me befor and giving my car ticket for murder 10k but still not a excuse to brake rulls

Thank you for replying to my questions. Regarding questions 3, you should next time inform the user(s) or a staff member there that you had to go AFK and regarding question 4, you should know better.

I have one more thing to ask you about question 1:
  • How exactly was killing Nick at the intersection beneficial to you? You claim you think he's going to spike the intersection but he does not do so. Furthermore, it does not appear as if you are getting chased by any police at the intersection being as your friend driving the car pulls up to the intersection fairly casually so therefore killing the PO because you assumed he was going to spike it is just a way to attract more officers which would guarantee a police chase/shootout - which completely contradicts what you say about "I didn't want cops after me"

Deleted member 5920

Thank you for replying to my questions. Regarding questions 3, you should next time inform the user(s) or a staff member there that you had to go AFK and regarding question 4, you should know better.

I have one more thing to ask you about question 1:
  • How exactly was killing Nick at the intersection beneficial to you? You claim you think he's going to spike the intersection but he does not do so. Furthermore, it does not appear as if you are getting chased by any police at the intersection being as your friend driving the car pulls up to the intersection fairly casually so therefore killing the PO because you assumed he was going to spike it is just a way to attract more officers which would guarantee a police chase/shootout - which completely contradicts what you say about "I didn't want cops after me"

We were being chased at intersection. And I wasn't going fairly casually, I slowed down for the corner.

Reaction score
Since I was asleep here are my counter arguments:
  1. @Super_ So you would shoot someone in real life over picking up a simple revolver? I think the situation of me picking up the revolver could've entirely be resolved without shooting me and just waiting an extra second and telling me to drop it again. I have 1 month playtime, I know damn well a revolver vs assault rifle is not going to end well.
  2. I think the "I will enjoy that" clearly indicates the player was going to shoot me anyways, whatever the reason was. Killing for fun hé.
    Also, you can see if player did not tell driver Ethan to stop he would just have continued driving towards Slums (as he said in OOC afterwards).
  3. So making a run for it and quickly closing the door so player could grab an assault rifle and kill us again (keep in mind the trigger happiness is the first reason why I made this AR) is perfectly fine? I will keep that in mind.
I want to specify the entire reason for this AR is that yesterday our police roleplay experiences were ruined because of the fact that the player always chooses a gun above a well played out roleplay situation.
It is for us officers not fun to be staring at a black screen every time we try to do anything. Neither was it fun for me in the streamable to be staring at a black screen when I could very well have survived picking up that gun. If it were me with the assault rifle, the player picking it up would have lived.

Reaction score
Not really involved in the incident but the Player in question is really trigger happy.
Sometimes he writes in OOC or advertes stuff to get him raided....

If you have any proof of that please feel free to reply it here. It's the least you can do after you jacked my bobby pin. :(

Reaction score
Since I was asleep here are my counter arguments:
  1. @Super_ So you would shoot someone in real life over picking up a simple revolver? I think the situation of me picking up the revolver could've entirely be resolved without shooting me and just waiting an extra second and telling me to drop it again. I have 1 month playtime, I know damn well a revolver vs assault rifle is not going to end well.
  2. I think the "I will enjoy that" clearly indicates the player was going to shoot me anyways, whatever the reason was. Killing for fun hé.
    Also, you can see if player did not tell driver Ethan to stop he would just have continued driving towards Slums (as he said in OOC afterwards).
  3. So making a run for it and quickly closing the door so player could grab an assault rifle and kill us again (keep in mind the trigger happiness is the first reason why I made this AR) is perfectly fine? I will keep that in mind.
I want to specify the entire reason for this AR is that yesterday our police roleplay experiences were ruined because of the fact that the player always chooses a gun above a well played out roleplay situation.
It is for us officers not fun to be staring at a black screen every time we try to do anything. Neither was it fun for me in the streamable to be staring at a black screen when I could very well have survived picking up that gun. If it were me with the assault rifle, the player picking it up would have lived.

1, you risking your life when you came in a building when there is a shotuot inside and then pick up a wepone who is not your when im telling you to not pick it up its your problam im just trying to stay alive with out get killed
2, i dont want to take any chance to die or get spike so i killed you when i said i will enjoy that i said that cuz you are a po

Reaction score
like ethan say @Super_ we were being chased at intersection and becuse of that i was thinking nick will spike the intersection i dont wanna take any chance! to lose my gun and my life so i killed him

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will receive a 3-week ban for their actions​

Status
Not open for further replies.