[SOLVED] Demoted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It depends what type of demotion you're talking about. There are three types of demotion:

• By an admin via the Godstick: If you are demoted by this means you can rejoin the job immediately.
  • By a Lieutenant or Mayor: When demoted by these means you are given a temporary blacklist which lasts ~10 minutes
  • Blacklisted by Admin: When blacklisted by an Admin you are demoted and you cannot rejoin the job until the blacklist expires, these blacklists vary from minutes to weeks, you'll have to contact the admin that blacklisted you.

Reaction score
It depends what type of demotion you're talking about. There are three types of demotion:

• By an admin via the Godstick: If you are demoted by this means you can rejoin the job immediately.
  • By a Lieutenant or Mayor: When demoted by these means you are given a temporary blacklist which lasts ~10 minutes
  • Blacklisted by Admin: When blacklisted by an Admin you are demoted and you cannot rejoin the job until the blacklist expires, these blacklists vary from minutes to weeks, you'll have to contact the admin that blacklisted you.
I think it was by a admin via the godstick but im not sure. i joined the server for 3 days ago and i dont know what im going to do with the demote.

Reaction score
I can't be certain but looking at the logs it appears that you weren't demoted, rather you just failed the Job Exam and have been restricted from retrying. You will be allowed to try the exam again after 30 minutes - 1 hour (can't remember exactly).

9b239f3110213e0223ae572bd4794906.png

Status
Not open for further replies.