[SOLVED] False Denial of Apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello, so as you could've seen I was banned. As for that I made an apology stating i'm sorry and which I was. After a while I meet a pleasant surprise;

c1d772e673.jpg

As you can see, I got my apology denied due to my attitude being bad in the admin sit. Now look closely in this video, where I was fully co-operative and helped them out to actually complete the admin sit. I knew what I did wrong and just learned from that. But my apology being denied for something I never did is horrendous.

I never had a bad attitude and wasn't sarcastic by saying "Sure" that was completely not sarcasm. I was being a co-operative person.

I wish for my apology being opened up again, and dealt with by another staff member (Higher or more experienced)

Also, I didn't talk AFAIK with my microphone.

Thanks.

Btw tagging people part of the sit --- @Brian Husky @Minilarro @Hayden

Reaction score
Before this, when the actual adminsitrative situation started, when I first talked to you in the LOOC chat regarding your rule infringement, you lied about e.g your NLR timer having ended. You also said something along the lines of "just give me a warning". At the end of the day, it's up to me whether or not I would have accepted your apology.

Reaction score
Your appeal was denied for the reason Minilarro put down, he feels that you should take the time and re-think of what you did considering you did after all apply for enforcer, you should've known better if you feel like you should enforce the rules, but instead of that you broke them.

Status
Not open for further replies.