Some Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic:
1-The ability to bury bodies in the forest using a shovel(Add more immersion without the need to Rp it using the /me function)
2-Changing the clothing system.
3-Adding Cigars

Short explanation:
Add cigars
Change the clothing system
ability to bury bodies in the woods

Detailed description:
I would love to see the ability to bury bodies in the woods, as it gets annoyinh keeping bodies with you in your apart, and would add another way to hide the bodies other than throwing them in the sea.

Change the clothing system as it gets annoying buying some clothes and changing them for 20k(Full suit set)
So I suggest we either get 50% back or they would add a wardrobe system that can keep old clothing, and the clothes may get old or dirty so the player should buy a new set of clothes.
Add cigars that uses black somke puffs when you puff them

Optional additions:
-Cigar Model http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/...edfileid=0&browsesort=textsearch&section=home

Reaction score
I have some memory that obidan66 already suggested cigars but the thread was either removed or just closed, I don't really see any reason for the cigars as we already have cigarettes, there's no slight reason why we would need cigars.

Reaction score
To the first suggestion; I believe that this is a bit excessive tbh, if you want to get the evidence away, get a pickup truck, put the body on it and drive it to the forest.
To the second suggestion; The idea with the wardrobe was suggested already and I believe denied 'cause it would be impossible for the police to recognize suspect's with that system. But I would love to see if clothes can become visibly dirty or old and you have to buy new clothes or wash them, it would add amazing Passive and maybe FamilyRP.
To the third suggestion; Nothing against that, but we have cigarettes already, so I see that as enough.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

You already have a suggestion for cigars and alike, which is still open, Mido. As for the two other suggestions, they are denied already.

Status
Not open for further replies.