Permanent.

Your Steam Name:

Sorle

Your In-game Name:

Alfa Ross

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:51990442

Why were you banned/blacklisted:

I was banned from the forums permanently for 1.1 & 1.4, however for disclosure purposes I'd like to also link my server ban for a similar reason - consistent disrespect and harassment levelled at two individuals.

Why should this appeal be considered:

Feels like the 20th time I'm appealing a toxicity ban lmao - no surprise to me if I'm just not taken seriously at this stage but I still consider it worth a shot. Gonna try to keep this brief because there's not a whole lot to cover that I haven't before. I'd like to apologise for the disruption I caused within the community during my continuous toxic streak because the extent of it truly can't be understated. Had some realisations regarding my maturity and my method of handling perceived issues, and considering additional responsibilities and accountability for actions that I will be taking on in a relatively short period of time, I came to understand that my poor behaviour simply wouldn't be sufficient to carry me throughout all facets of my life moving forward. As such, I've taken up mindfulness and various methods of self-care and improvement in order to help myself feel more comfortable and secure with my position, with a consistent lack of both being the root cause of a large majority of my behavioural issues. Within this I've come to better understand my flaws within interpersonal interaction & with that, a greater understanding of how to correctly control and deal with my emotions.

I'd like to extend my apology to @nutrient10 & @Alliat for my actions towards you on the server - regardless of how fervently and excessively I disagreed with either one of your modus operandi, actions, or stances on various issues, the method by which I expressed my dissatisfaction was in no way justified or constructive and instead boiled down to hateful excess spewing of garbage. I understand if you're unwilling to accept such an apology as at the end of the day, the onus is on me to prove genuine sincerity and change.

Additional Comment(s):

I'm aware that my server ban was extended after some statements made in the shoutbox regarding me - I'd just like to add that I played no part in these statements being made and they were entirely separate and independent of me & what I stand for - I'd like to apologise that such an event occurred due to my desires being misinterpreted & misconstrued by others without my intervention, as ultimately this could've also been avoided if my initial actions were within not only the rules but also basic moral reason regardless.

Thank you for reading & I'm entirely open for discussion if you'd like to add me on Steam - hyperlinked under "Your Steam Name" - or on Discord: sorle#2085

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.