Sorry flux and kay forgive me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am so sorry for peoppel un the server if i havent been nice to and tinky and rodney sorry for lying that i got 7 cops just for joining your org sorry for that for now on i am only gunna be loyal if you still hate me i fully understand that becus i am gunna chnage my self its fine if you dont trust i understand that too but if we gunner see hetogher ingame you can see so sorry for yall

Reaction score
i’ve noticed a number of your threads are direct messages to specific users. i’m not sure if you’ve heard of such a thing as steam messenger. it’s miraculous, you can contact people directly to speak with them.
Or forum profile posts And PM’s.

Reaction score
Your intentions with post are nice, it's very good that you've identified a problem in your behaviour and want to fix it. Another player in this community who made a post like this was given similar advice to the advice I'm going to give you, only they did not follow it and have found themselves in a bit of a pickle.

What you did, and what you may have done prior, was incredibly petty. Undeniable. That being said, it isn't the end of the world. Your action request was denied and you are now free to carry on behaving how you choose. Whatever else you have done in the past is behind us. The fact that you are able to realise that this it petty is great, and it's a great place to start. This post is lovely and all, but you need to make sure you follow up on it and actually act on what you've told us here. Don't just say your behaviour will improve, prove it and make the changes you want to see in yourself. At the end of the day, we're a community and should all be rooting for each other.

I'm going to close this post to avoid any more joke replies and potential provocation. If you wish to formulate another apology or anything of the sort in the future, I would recommend directly contacting the affected individuals.

Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.