sorry for using discord and its gonna stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: kommadant)
How long were you banned for: 1 month

Your Steam Name: ttv.hackergasher
Your In-game Name: Hank ronald
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:171176292

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 1.1, 1.2, 1.4, 3.2 - Metagamed to get a friend to flank a on-going raid and proceeded to lie the entire time we were on a roof and kept changing his story over and over until he started disrespecting me for being a 'retard'. User seems to have no respect for staff and other users, and decides to still deny it although there is proof against it. At the end the user admitted to it after wasting hours of me talking to them. - Appeal on perpheads.com // 3.4, User gun-pointed roadcrew to unboot their vehicle without no actual beneficial reason.
Why should this appeal be considered: the reason we (mango) made this appeal is because we wanted to say sorry to @kommadant for wasting his time and saying he is disabled. We also wanted to say sorry for using discord and will never be used. accept or deny it we hope u have a good day kom.

Additional Comment(s): ( we planned out how we can use game chat more effectively)

Last edited:

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i made a mistake by accident
just fixing but messed up a lil bit

A1L

Reaction score
Denied

I think you should've put a bit more effort into the why it should've been considered, also I think you should just wait out the remaining 3 days as I was lenient when I already lowered your ban

Reviewed with @Shay

Status
Not open for further replies.