Sorry to everybody

Reaction score
Hello guys , You might have noticed i was banned 3 weeks ago and i made an apology explaining my toxic tendities. I would like to apologise to everybody who i slandered without them saying anything to me, I would also like to apologise 1000000 times to what i said about the staff team. I was really pissed at the moment i got banned when i saw the reason , Sorry to everybody. I have changed 100% , Im not the cunt i used to be.

M

Reaction score
wrangler_45d.png

Reaction score
IT'S OKAY MAN WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE JUST MAKE SURE YOU DON'T BREAK THESE RULES AGAIN THAT WOULD BE BAD. NICE TO HAVE YOU BACK.

Reaction score
Well, to be fairly pessemestic, every time that you've been disrespectful - this is not the first time - you go on to say that you're incredibly sorry and will never do it again, this post isn't long at all, you've just made it massive to trick people slightly. Maybe make an apology which holds some depth and people will really care and not just respond by mocking you, the posts above aren't really laughing with you, they're laughing at you.

Reaction score
Well, to be fairly pessemestic, every time that you've been disrespectful - this is not the first time - you go on to say that you're incredibly sorry and will never do it again, this post isn't long at all, you've just made it massive to trick people slightly. Maybe make an apology which holds some depth and people will really care and not just respond by mocking you, the posts above aren't really laughing with you, they're laughing at you.

I have never apologised for being toxic lmao , This is my first time apologising to the whole community , You quit the community anyways so you don't know anything about what happened do you? No , So just keep this to yourself please.

Reaction score
I'll link this back to your goodbye post where I wrote:

"So, if you're really "quitting" this community (which I highly doubt you are) goodbye."

I guess I can now say I called it, which I guess is just a testament to how predictable you are when it comes to your behaviour. Here's another prediction: I'm going to see another post by you in the unforeseeable future that once again is insulting and slanderous towards someone.

Let's see if I get it right a second time :)

Reaction score
I have never apologised for being toxic lmao
cc2bd806b1d44e07523932fa1ef6eb07.png

Look. I am sorry that you've got yourself into this crap position but you have to live with how you were pretty much a toxic person before and it is very hard to change from that sort of attitude. I don't believe that you've made that change that took me a year or so to pretty much eradicate but if you really try, I am sure it will happen eventually.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I expected this, seeing you be demoted very fast from staff on another community then being toxic on it. :facepalm:

good luck on improving, if you truly intend to improve that is

Reaction score
I have never been so mad at a game really lol , I got banned for kicking someone out of my gang whilst i was dead which was NLR apperantly. Im trying my best not to get banned , If you read my ban apology you would of seen why i was so toxic, because of the death of my grandfather .
I was playing perp for a bit after I learned of my grandfather's death around a year ago. In fact, that very same night, I was active as a dispatcher (god knows why I thought that was a good idea), and I had annoying pretentious cunts abusing me with 911 calls and even more annoying pretentious cunts abusing me when I tell them to go to their assigned fucking call. Did I start acting toxic, and use my grandfathers death as an excuse to be a prick back to them? No, I did my job, and I didn't lose my temper. If I thought I wasn't able to take what someone says, or does in a fucking video game, I'd simply not play that game.
You should be ashamed of attempting to use a family member's death as a scapegoat for your attitude.