how to get out of the friend zone

Reaction score
hi, so i recently got really attached to this girl, like i loved her. however, she started to fade away and i asked whats up, she said she wasn't sure what she wanted, but wanted to remain friends. like how do i get out of this friend zone

Reaction score
hi, so i recently got really attached to this girl, like i loved her. however, she started to fade away and i asked whats up, she said she wasn't sure what she wanted, but wanted to remain friends. like how do i get out of this friend zone
If she said she wants to remain friends, thats it, and you would be delusional to think otherwise because you're going to be trying to convince someone to like you back, thats not right.

Download bumble, go outside, work on yourself, you'll forget about her within the month.

Reaction score
It's painful but there's not much else you can do as it takes two to tango. It will take time but in the end, you'll be fine. I've been on this road myself and the best thing that heals is time. For now, I say just take it easy and try to move on. Prayin' for ya my dude! :)