Post your most embarrassing moments that were your fault

Reaction score
my most embarrassing moment is the moment i realise that i'm still living

Reaction score
Suicide is never the answer.

Unless your suicidal, then suicide is always the answer.

Reaction score
Girl on a date told me told smell her perfume and was leaning in for a kiss, I panicked and hugged her.
And this ladies and gentlemen is why I'll die a virgin.

Reaction score
Where do I start?

I had an awkward boner when I was about to present homework in front of my class.

Another situation when my crush asked if we can hang out sometimes but I stared there like an idiot and eventually said no ... still, regret till this day, i wish if i have died before this happen

Reaction score
if you feel suicidal , you came to the right place cuz I'm about to fucking kill myself as well

Reaction score
happened to me once in the house's balcony, shouted there for a 15 mins , days later my dad proceed to cover the fences

Reaction score
I was listening to music while on the bus, and I was just a bit zoned out and looking in a random direction. Turns out I'd been staring at a girl's ass for about 2 minutes before realising.

I then look in a different direction, and an old woman, who was sitting besides the girl I'd just been staring at, winks at me as if she'd seen me stare for the full 2 minutes. I then had to stand embarrassed in the bus for 10 more minutes before it was my stop.