Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: ttvhackinjesus
Your Roleplay Name: Hank Ronald
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171176292

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2, 2.1, 3.24: Used a derogatory / discriminative term against another user, And later on, kept reentering a police car he was removed from saying “this is America”. When I notified him using godstick to stop, he said he didn’t care down his mic and also responded to an LOOC message down their microphone. Extended to 2 weeks due to horrific community conduct on the forums. // Extended by Mim for accepted AR https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-on-brandito-for-3-4.45067/#post-353694

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because I have recently come to the realization that I acted very immature and stupidly. That was me taking my anger out on people online due to personal reasons. The reason I tried to hop on alt accounts was to apologize to the ones I offended and honestly to have fun. A few months back I truly realized how much this server truly meant to me and how much this server helped me get me through my many problems. Still, I should have never said what I said and I have done my best to reflect on my past and to grow as a person. I have taken my time to make changes and to think about how I can possibly be better for this community. I know I'm on borrowed time already and this seems all too familiar to you guys, but playing on this server was a fun era of my life and I would love to make this time around be the better one. Thank you for reading.

Additional Information: A brief apology on the behalf of Brandito

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.