Sorted out IC, please remove

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Billy Savery/Billy Belinsky

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Flying Bird/Phillip Stiffler

His/Her SteamID: Edit it in after

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Broke 3.3 (Running and jumping round a corner in a gunfight and crouching half way shooting)

At tick 52000, you will see me and Viktor in a gun fight then the swat runs round the corner, kills Viktor whilst reloading, we damage each other, I run behind a pillar to reload and he runs and jumps around a corner because apparently this is now Silver level of CS GO and then half way through shooting starts crouching, which is a direct breakage of 3.3.

Off topic: Where mentioned in my Enforcer application "

Recently I haven't been able to have too much fun because of the amount of rules being broken on the server whilst RPing and I find it quite frustrating to carry on with that RP session because it has been ruined" This is exactly what I mean.

Evidence (Demo Required): http://www.mediafire.com/download/w66mh1mpqmqum1i/perpheads_demo_2015-5-14_21-17-14.dem

Tick: Around 52000

3.3 Realistic Actions- All actions a player makes must be done as realistically as possible; for example, when jumping up-to, or down-from somewhere, it must be done so slowly, carefully, and without resulting in injury to the player. Another specific example is that players must always move in a realistic fashion, especially during combat; excessively crouching, jumping, etc, is likely to be deemed unacceptable.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello,

I want to start saying sorry to you billy for what happend there. I did not think so fast because i was very tired after playing for a long time. If I wasnt tired I would think before i start shooting, jumping and crouching. If i could start over again i had not doing that and breaking rule 3.3. Hope that you can forgive me for this and that we can start over by saying hi.:(

Reaction score
Close this thread please,

The user took the opportunity to find me in game and understands what he done wrong, he then apologised and promised to keep 3.3 in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.