Ar on Simplex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Ezrider/ Jonathan Curtis (leader of the KKK)
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Simplex / ?
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85262218
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
All actions a player makes must be done as realistically as possible, especially during combat; for example, when jumping up-to, or down-from somewhere, it must be done so slowly, carefully, and without resulting in injury to the player.
User broke 2.1 when he knowingly didn't have the right to restrain me to begin with for standing on the mayors head. SWAT Officer's should know the law themselves and should enforce it justly. If the mayor had a problem with me standing ontop of his head, he would've said something about it, he simply paid me no attention. You wouldn't just lash out and attempt to cuff me after the fact when he didn't say a single word about me being ontop of his head, that's completely unrealistic.

User has also broke 2.1 in the past
dd2bdde2f8.png

3.3 Realistic Actions- All actions a player makes must be done as realistically as possible, especially during combat; for example, when jumping up-to, or down-from somewhere, it must be done so slowly, carefully, and without resulting in injury to the player.

User broke 3.3 when he ninja cuffed me.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Clip 1
Clip 2

Didn't piece the clips together in sony vegas because I cba to do so.

Tick:

Reaction score
But isn't standing on the Mayor's head also 2.1?
Yes, he shouldn't arrest you, but if you are all about 2.1, why do silly stuff yourself?
+/- Support.

Reaction score
But isn't standing on the Mayor's head also 2.1?
Yes, he shouldn't arrest you, but if you are all about 2.1, why do silly stuff yourself?
+/- Support.
Standing ontop of someone's head isn't 2.1, I remember @LordTyla or @Jordan letting someone standing ontop of his head and cop or vice versa to kill someone inside of subs 3 I believe at one point.

Reaction score
"User broke 2.1 when he knowingly didn't have the right to restrain me to begin with for standing on the mayors head." lol

LOL, you complained about ninja cuffing in ooc when it happened, but you didn't show the clip normal speed to see the "ninja cuff" if it did happen (which it didn't). Standing on someones head while they are moving is very unrealistic and could be seen as physical assualt. As the mayors safety in danger the best thing to do was to cuff you instantly, instead of explaining, but then you started running. So you was arrested for Physical Assualt and Evading. You broke 2.1 by standing on his head, it is not realistic.

Last edited:
Reaction score
LOL, you complained about ninja cuffing in ooc when it happened, but you didn't show the clip normal speed to see the "ninja cuff" if it did happen (which it didn't). Standing on someones head while they are moving is very unrealistic and could be seen as physical assualt. As the mayors safety in danger the best thing to do was to cuff you instantly, instead of explaining, but then you started running. So you was arrested for Physical Assualt and Evading.
In the video, it shows you attempting to arrest me after I hopped off of his head. That was when I was arrested. The mayors safety is clearly not if someone is simply standing ontop of him and talking.

As for the ninja cuff, I was still moving/running, it's simply sped up to save time as fraps trial has a 30 sec timer. Regardless, you can't just slap on cuffs if someone's still running about - it's obviously unrealistic.

Reaction score
Then make another demo showing the cuffing part in normal speed, unless you're scared? ;kappa;
and after hitting you multiple times with the night stick, you still continued to run away.
I'm not going back in my demos to record something as useless and baseless as that - aka you ninja cuffing me when the video clearly shows you cuffing me while I was still moving.

Reaction score
The evidence that you have shown claiming to be the ninja cuff is not suitable because the video was sped up at 258%, so in the matter of a second in the video, just under 3 seconds of gameplay is shown.

Reaction score
I don't know if this is only me but, I would love to see a video of the situation at 100% speed, to actually show what happen, like In-Game 'Mode', or just upload a demo, because I couldn't understand when u got arrested so, if u could upload a video when you are playing through at normal speed, that would be great, thanks!

Reaction score
Reminds me of a hide and seek event 5 of us had the same idea for a hiding place so we all stacked there. Gave Lewis a shock when he found us.

Standing on heads is unrealistic i do not even know why it happens unless they are supposed to be standing on shoulders which is acceptable. The real question here that needs answering is why would you do such a thing in real life. I will not walk up to my towns mayor and stand on his head would I so why would you?

Reaction score
Reminds me of a hide and seek event 5 of us had the same idea for a hiding place so we all stacked there. Gave Lewis a shock when he found us.

Standing on heads is unrealistic i do not even know why it happens unless they are supposed to be standing on shoulders which is acceptable. The real question here that needs answering is why would you do such a thing in real life. I will not walk up to my towns mayor and stand on his head would I so why would you?
Video shows
@Jordan standing ontop of @Bolli 's head full equipment as a police officer and even shooting as he's moving. If an ex Senior-Admin is standing and shooting ontop of the Head Administrator in full gear, there shouldn't be a problem with me standing ontop of the mayors head for mere banter. Also, it wouldn't even be called physical assault.
5ccd41347f.png

Regardless, if standing ontop of someone's head was an issue, I would be physgunned off out of all the times that I've stood on people's head on PH. Or even told to get off (at that matter, which I wasn't and wouldn't be because the mayor gave 0 shits). Although PERP is supposed to be an emulation of real life, it is still, just a game.​

Status
Not open for further replies.