Spooky - Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• [X] Your time played on the server must be at least one week. I have 2 weeks of playtime.
    • [X] No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. After my last ban i really started to care about what i was doing, not only for my own cause but for others too.
    • [X] You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. I know the rules to a full extent and im sure i can enforce them too.
    • [X] You must have access to and use a microphone. I have and use a michrophone, Im talking very much... trust me on that one.

STEAM NAME:
IN-GAME NAME:
Philip Davidson / Philip Parker
STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:63938613

Im from Sweden.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I know what you're goinng to say, oh he a third one lets deny it.
But i really want to have a staff position because i think im ready for it.

I started playing in October last year and since that i have a bad record about rulebreakage.
Link to all my bans.

After I got my last ban i started to care about what i was doing.
I was tired of being that minge everyone hates. I started learning the rules and watched some roleplay guides on youtube. I have not been banned for five months and my goal is to never be banned again. I think im ready to enforce rules as i know them now, and when i actually got to know the rules i started making so many new friends on the server and on the forums.
That is what motivates me to stay unbanned for the rest of my time on perpheads.
I know many people still cant take me seriously as i have been having a very bad attitude to others. But i have improved, i promise.

I have really had a great time these five months and i have understood that you dont have to break rules to do so.
Im not a minge anymore. Im more mature then i was before and i really think im ready for this position. I just hope you think the same thing about me.

GOOD THINGS TO KNOW
-I can keep calm in any sort of scenario.
-I know the rules and im ready to enforce them.
-Most of the time I'm happy.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I join the teamspeak server everyday to speak to everyone that is on it.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I like helping people in real life and on the internet too, but i would LOVE to help people on perpheads.

Reaction score
-Support : i don't think you're ready for this position.

- You are too young

- Last time punched you IG you started whining

- immature.

Reaction score
-Support

You have a ton of warnings "10 Warnings on record." -Ash
And you have a load of bans, i haven't seen you in-game that much or /help chat & /ooc.

MattIs

Hello there,
I've seen your face a bit around the community but I've never really had the chance to roleplay with you. I don't see you much in the help chat either but I have seen you on the TeamSpeak quite a bit, please up that help chat for a higher chance of getting the position :)

Thanks

Reaction score
Well,

You aren't a bad person. You're actually a nice person but I do not see your ready for this position and this is because:

• I never saw you RP much
  • I never saw you on /help or OOC.
  • I don't think you know the rules much..

But still,

• You're very active on TS
  • You're a very nice guy
  • You're very loyal and respectful.

For me, its +/- Neutral it's more of +Support than -Support.

Good luck.

Reaction score
Never seen you on teamspeak or help in /help chat. Also I have never seen out on the server as well. I suggest you help more people and get on the teamspeak more. -support

Reaction score
Even though you work quite a lot on guides and you try to help in /help quite a lot I would suggest you to get a clean record meaning you stay away from trouble for a bit, for example some week(S) ago you decided to violate 3.24 while you was getting mugged in a public setting.

Reaction score
Can someone close this? I have decided to wait for a while until i make one.

Status
Not open for further replies.