Spotify Albums Showcase!

Reaction score
So you know what they say. You can tell a lot about people from their taste of music. So why not share? Post screenshots of your albums that you either possess, own, or even online. ONLY albums, Spotify playlists don't count!
EDIT: Because of Matts straight up ignorance of this rule ;) You are allowed to create a playlist containing your favourite songs and share the link BUT personally, i'd prefer albums :)
(Make sure your screenshots/pictures are in spoilers!!!)

7a2593767f.jpg

1dbd0c8737.jpg

bdc0601714.jpg

As you can tell by my albums, if i like a band/artist then i generally like all their albums because i'm devoted like that hence the sheer amount of Muse.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ahh! This is the thread that i have been waiting for! Finally i get to share my amazing taste in music with everyone. Now, don't get too excited, i know that you can't wait to see what i listen to, but i hardly ever use Spotify(Soundcloud4life) but when i do, i listen to "Christians Formastelige Playlist". It has the best of the best.

It contains the biggest hits of tomorrow!

Well-known hits like;

Zombies Ate My Neighbours
ee85d32250.png

Starfish
532820340c.png

You mad(bruh :kappa:)
498bdcb806.png

And who can forget the biggest hit of the next century, Destroy Them With Lasers
1fcd006bd1.png

73a4a36730.png

So there you guys go!
Be sure to tune in next week when we have a look at my: 'Best of soundclown' Playlist! If you can't wait, you may aswell have a listen yourself! https://soundcloud.com/ebbe-hector-ebbekh/sets/best-of-soundclown

- Ebbe - The next Skrillex :kappa: