SS - PD punishments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Stop getting PD punishments for SS shit (idea stolen from sorle)

Why should this be added? (pros): Makes SS more fun and stops you getting demoted for doing something that you weren't even a cop for, another reason is that it makes no sense either seen as if it 'NLR' switching jobs then why should punishments be carried over to a new life?

What negatives could this have? Could create a lot more minges in SS but would be a lot more fun and put a lot less edge on people trying to have some fun role playing as a body guard, another is that the punishments will have to change, but they could just be a ban or kick or demotion from ss for a period of time, this stops players being punished in the PD because of SS stuff which is completely irrelevant

*Other additions: Just think how much better SS will be... ANYTHING SS RELATED SHOULD BE DEALT WITH BY A SENIOR COMMAND IN THE PLPD OR STAFF.

Reaction score
Yes, and the PD is trying so very hard to function "properly" but is failing so very hard specifically at this.

Sam

Reaction score
This should be a law suggestion..

3.12 Secret Service Powers
Secret Service agents employed by the government to protect the mayor hold the powers of an LEO when the safety of the mayor is in direct and imminent danger. Secret Service agents must inform the police if they use any of these powers at the earliest possible opportunity.

Secret Service agents hold the same rank as the hold in the PLPD, and therefore must abide by the policies of the PLPD. Secret Service agents are accountable to Police Supervisors and the Professional Standards Department in the PLPD.

either seen as if it 'NLR' switching jobs then why should punishments be carried over to a new life?
Also let me inform you about 'NLR', IA is OOC, just because you died does not mean you are not allowed to make an IA on the cop who killed you. Your logic makes no sense, i'm sorry to tell you. It's like saying "I mass rdm, and got killed you are not allowed to ban me now, NLR NLR!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.