Starting my channel back up.

Reaction score
We tried to play one of your videos in-game but we got greeted by this message instead...
d4c3a0f30b.jpg

Reece Arnolds confirmed contract with machinima

Reaction score
2.3 Unnecessary posting
I literally cannot stop cringing.

Reaction score
2.3 Unnecessary posting
He has upload tourettes, ayjay.

Reaction score
I used to know someone who had a youtube channel like yours, people at my school found out and he was bullied.

Reaction score
Can there actually be unnecessary posting in an off topic thread?
Btw, you never even stopped posting stuff so what do you mean by "starting my channel back up"?

M

Reaction score
Number of aids forum warnings given here as well as their inconsistency is ridiculous, especially this contrast:
2c3c94b516.jpg

Please grow up.

On topic:
I don't think your content is 'funny'. I think that your videos are irritating and that you are wasting your time with something that will go nowhere.

Reaction score
Seriously, whoever the admin who has been giving these warnings is, you are doing a terrible job.
For one, most of these "breakages of 2.3" are videos. Please explain to me how, exactly, posting a video as a "Reply" is 2.3?
It's like, is there a way to post videos as comments? Is there a way to do the same with pictures, spoilers, quotes, etc?
Because if so, I'd like to know.
Second- Reece. Your YouTube content is pretty bad. You dont even try to make proper videos, just little PH clips and stuff. Also you play horror games, cod, and minecraft, and your content is somehow original?
Mate, you've copied about 90% of the channels on YouTube, and you're claiming your content is original?
I suggest you just take down your YouTube channel, before the bullying on the internet goes into real life too.
To be fair, there are worse channels. Theres literally a channel that posts music videos that have been made into some sort of furry thing.

Reaction score
Stop being so fucking rude to this guy and let him enjoy what he wants to spend HIS fucking time on, so his content is bad let him have fun.
I expected way better from some of you, you're acting like 6 grade bullies. Grow up and let him have his fun, this is how people get depressed, because things they enjoy het bashed on.

And dont be salty about the warnings. Make a dispute.
[DOUBLEPOST=1455139885,1455139430][/DOUBLEPOST](Phone)

Even half are you are police supervisors, you should represent snd behave yourself in a good manner, not like this 6th grade hierarchy with bullie shit