Steam Acc Arron/faith hacked

Reaction score
I have been hacked someone hacked into our network and has evrything we are trying to get it back but he may ( altough i doubed it ) join on perpheads he made a vac ban already on my little borthers steam acc so he is using cheats if you see this acc ( until its fixed ) on the server please perm bann or just do something with it if you are not a admin call a admin please . ( I did not now where to put thise so here.) if you have me as frend just completly ignore him or remove him. Thanks for listening

-Arron

Reaction score
Toffelfabriken;n31692 said:
Well, shit.
indeed wellshit i have almost 100 games most ofthem bought for full price its worth allotto me i grew up with that acc

Reaction score
Toffelfabriken;n31698 said:
I hope you manage to get your account back, mate.

Thanks man but i still have 3cdkeys from mw2 , cs 1.6 and mw3 so shoud be easy and he cant trade my csgo skins and my tf2 hats so i feel i am save i am worried for the rest of my stuff tugh

Reaction score
arron/faith said:

Thanks man but i still have 3cdkeys from mw2 , cs 1.6 and mw3 so shoud be easy and he cant trade my csgo skins and my tf2 hats so i feel i am save i am worried for the rest of my stuff tugh
I believe you have contacted steam support already? If you just give a full detailed story about what happened and provide proof ( according to their help file proof is a cd-key for example) and it will probably we dealt with within a week, try to put as much information in it as possible and as much proof in it as possible , if done correctly you will most likely get a link to change your password or steamname etc. etc. .
I wish you luck, if you have any further questions please ask.

Reaction score
arron/faith said:

Think 3 cd keys 10 ideal buys with steam in it and all old names + passwords + securety messages+ all inventory+ real name/ last name / age / since when i have the acc/ first game and a hole more would proof enough :)

Reaction score
Familiar thing happened to my brother but he got phished. Just to prepare you, he never got his account back and want to tell you to prepare for the worst....:(:(:(:( Fuck m8, all luck and love, Paul

Reaction score
You'll get your account back for sure. And Steam Support usually refunds items too if you're acting well on the support ticket and if it's your first ticket at this subject, not guaranteed though. Also, if you got Vac banned sadly it will stay that way.

But if you give us your steamID or profile link we can make sure your account is permabanned until you get your account back. :)

Reaction score
I hope you will get your acc back mate but i am not sure about your steam inventory this son of the bitch sell all your items.Good luck.

Reaction score
so... 18 reports in a rown in 1 hour made them block the account but still got no other response but yeah lost all items no vac ban so now the waiting game whilst i keep trading 3 day trail cards for css

Reaction score
Johny-Quid$$$ said:
I hope you will get your acc back mate but i am not sure about your steam inventory this son of the bitch sell all your items.Good luck.
When i got my acc back ill rek you in csgo again :p

Reaction score
Havent logged in yet but Yaj got my acc back think i lost all my stuff tough.

Reaction score
Acc back items back 1 of the 2 hackers got banned we tracked him and reported him so yeah no need for that perm ban now i guess :)