Ban Request CupCakeS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] Syñátéc IV ツ / Faith Wright

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: CuppCakeS (Could be wrong) / Hezry (Forgot surname)

His/Her SteamID: I don't know.

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 and 3.6
User ran away from gunpoint when I pointed my M1911A1 to him in a shop I had acces to. He just ran away, even when he was being shot at he still drove away. A cop saw me shoot, so he chased me. Then I died. So I want the M1911A1 refunded please.
I spoke @Holy Shit its Danny D about this in the police car and he said he broke 3.4 and 3.6.
I also spoke to @John Daymon in an admin sit. And he lied there. (CuppCakeS).

Evidence (Demo Required):
Sorry for the lag as always.

Tick:
Not needed.

@John Daymon
@CuppCakeS

Last edited:
Reaction score
After watching the evidence, I can see that the user has clearly broken rule 3.6 and 3.4. He saw you with a gun pointed at him, and instead of obeying your orders, he ran. This means he is putting he life at risk and not doing everything he can to stay alive.

Reaction score
+support you clearly gunpointed him, you gave him orders(Im guessing) to get on the ground and then he proceeded to walk away, thus breaking 3.4

Reaction score
+Support As people said above. Broke 3.4 by running off at gunpoint.

Could I ask why you punched him near a medic? was that to get him to you so you could mug him or?

Reaction score
Jesus.... For a moment there I though it was me. But of Course I wouldn't do that......

ThomasGeorge

May I ask why you were randomly punching him? And why discharge your firearm in a public setting?

Other than that, I agree with your post stating which rules have been broken, and this individual should be punished for it.

MattIs

accepted.jpg

Player will receive a 3 day ban for violating 3.4

Thanks for making the Ban Request...

Status
Not open for further replies.