Steam Account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So recently I've tried logging into my steam account, it says I have put the wrong pass and username...and I am 100% sure I didnt...so I've chose to change my pass, and then when I saw what email was put on, it was a totally unknown one, and the weird part is this happend after 3-4 hours of me before opening steam again.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah, for some reason your account isn't showing up on my friends list either. Look:
w25bVA.jpg

This is also weird, when I searched your name in the community I found this:
mXi74S.jpg

Reaction score
Someone definitely has access to your account and changed the information. So here's the only solution:

You will need to make a steam support ticket here: https://support.steampowered.com/newticket.php

You will need to provide your steam login name or your previous one.

You will also need to provide your original email address on that account with some proof of one or more of the following: Credit cards, bank transfers and retail activation keys. If you get it back I also suggest enabling steam guard if you haven't already as that is extremely useful and use the steam mobile authenticator as that's even more protective. It may be annoying putting codes in on different browsers everytime but it's extremely useful to prevent things like this from happening.

Regards,
Mango.

Reaction score
I have restored my account, turned out it was my mistake forgettin to log out of my email at the net cafe that I stay in with my friends, we have dealt with the bastard, thank you fellas

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.