Server Suggestion Stop cops abusing the cones & citizen the right to move them

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Stop cops abusing the cones & citizen the right to move them
Suggestion Description: Cops nowadays abandon and abuse their barricades to the max, many times they don't pick it up and vehicles get stuck on them or ram into them because they are in position no one expects them and they are always either like fucking concrete barriers wrecking your car in the process which is completely unrealistic given the rubbery behavior of cones and lightweight wooden barricades. I would like to have the ability to move them as right now they are magical barriers not being able to move. Also DONT ALLOW THEM TO FREEZE THESE PROPS if changed.

TL:DR allow citizens to move the cones/barricades of police, stop them being magical.

Why should this be added?:
- Less cop abuse
- the ability to pass simple areas with a car or walk if all cops die or when abandoned
- not having to propabuse to solve simple situations like being stuck with a car or in an apartment

What negatives could this have?:
- people abusing barricades by moving them, but whats so wrong with that? hold your perimeter and cuff them.
-People stealing PLPD property

What problem would this suggestion solve?: problems like this: Cop abuse by locking in civilians in cuffs, cops abusing props to stop vehicles, props breaking people cars as abandoned by police due to multiple reasons

And yes this is out of salt of almost tiering my car
Useful Images: , I confirmed neither situation had anything going on behind those barricades at all, I ran into cops on this side of the highway in the full closed off (nothing on the other lane being blocked off) and at bazaar nothing anything near it

Last edited:

DnChops

Communication Banned
Reaction score
just dont alow them to be froze using phys gun adds 0 to roleplay or quality of life and it would fix all problems with crashing into them or not being able to move them. cause i know some fed like abusing it like the put shit in middle of road so you cant do anything about it makes 0 sense

Reaction score
*Sign says slow down* Going 140mph
*still going 140 mph*
Aloo I think cones were not the issue...

My original point in this post still stands I believe only cops should be able to move them
A big hyper car going 140 MPH shouldn’t be halted by a frozen plastic cone or thin wooden barrier. In what world is that realistic or fair?

Reaction score
A big hyper car going 140 MPH shouldn’t be halted by a frozen plastic cone or thin wooden barrier. In what world is that realistic or fair?
Officers already can't freeze props?

Also it's not a plastic cone. It's rubber. It weights 2kg at the least and can weight up to 7kg.

At 140MPH, if the collision lasts 0.2s (and it usually lasts a lot less, which means even more force) that's roughly 1000N of force applied to your front bumper.

I've hit an empty box on the highway once that fell off a truck and it cracked my front bumper.

Reaction score
Officers already can't freeze props?

Also it's not a plastic cone. It's rubber. It weights 2kg at the least and can weight up to 7kg.

At 140MPH, if the collision lasts 0.2s (and it usually lasts a lot less, which means even more force) that's roughly 1000N of force applied to your front bumper.

I've hit an empty box on the highway once that fell off a truck and it cracked my front bumper.
I hit a cone in my lambo once on the M25 and it actually no collided through so PERP clearly isn’t real enough anymore